IGNORED

Sc - He's Done It Again..!

Bar BS3

Fair play to Cotts. Nobody gets a sniff of the people that he is trying to sign until the very last minute.

2 more potentially great additions today, both with proven experience of success at this level.

Pretty much everything SC does just oozes class. We are currently in very good hands!

Fair play to Cotts. Nobody gets a sniff of the people that he is trying to sign until the very last minute.

2 more potentially great additions today, both with proven experience of success at this level.

Pretty much everything SC does just oozes class. We are currently in very good hands!

Don't all decent managers "keep their cards close to their chests?"

Linking up tavernier and Agard again is a good ploy too. Just need a decent backup/future no1 keeper and maybe a striker similar to Agard is there is one out there

Would prefer someone a tad quicker than Agard. Give us the option to bring them off the bench to terrorise tiring defenders.

Am I the only one on this forum who knows nothing about these players?

Everyone seems to be telling me they're the dog's b*ll*cks. 

I don't know them at all, never seen them play, never even heard of either of them.

But if the Matt Smith saga is anything to go by, I'm starting a thread involving the word AWFUL by midnight. (I see Marina's beaten me to it) we didn't know anything about him, either (you can't count what we might have seen when he played for Leeds - that was, in football terms, aeons ago). We only know anything about any of them once they've played several games for us after a few weeks of training together. I'm happy to wait and see.

Am I the only one on this forum who knows nothing about these players?

Everyone seems to be telling me they're the dog's b*ll*cks.

I don't know them at all, never seen them play, never even heard of either of them.

But if the Matt Smith saga is anything to go by, I'm starting a thread involving the word AWFUL by midnight.

Do you watch much football outside of city? Please don't take that as a dig, really not intended!

Both were very prominent members of Brentford and Rotherhams promotion winning teams last season... Tavernier scored a cracking free kick against us when we played Rotherham at their place! Seen a bit of Saville too good box to box player, handy on the ball.

Do you watch much football outside of city? Please don't take that as a dig, really not intended!

Both were very prominent members of Brentford and Rotherhams promotion winning teams last season... Tavernier scored a cracking free kick against us when we played Rotherham at their place! Seen a bit of Saville too good box to box player, handy on the ball.

Not just a free kick; his earlier strike from open play was probably better, for my money.

Not just a free kick; his earlier strike from open play was probably better, for my money.

The pace on the free kick with that amount of bend is special, everyone was raving about the Mirallas one the other night and that was similar in that respect. Wades goal was pretty good too, three excellent goals in that game.

Just trust SC and his team. Last summer's signings have become the backbone of the current 1st team - together with the huge improvement from Flint, who was already here.

If Steve rates the two new signings highly and believes they will fit in with the current squad, that's enough for me.

With the upcoming fixture congestion we certainly needed some more players. Just looking at the difference between Donny's squad size and ours in the programme last Tuesday night was evidence of that.

Just trust SC and his team. Last summer's signings have become the backbone of the current 1st team - together with the huge improvement from Flint, who was already here.

If Steve rates the two new signings highly and believes they will fit in with the current squad, that's enough for me.

With the upcoming fixture congestion we certainly needed some more players. Just looking at the difference between Donny's squad size and ours in the programme last Tuesday night was evidence of that.

The thing is that that's there's been huge improvement to everybody who's been involved in or around the first team- Flint, Pack & now Jet whilst equally so with Matt Smith on loan. It always helps when a team is fighting at the top and in 2 cups but you've still got to sign the right players and get the best of them and so far- SC& JB /KB have.

Pinch me.

Feel the other members of staff involved in the assembling of the current squad should be included in the accolades for their input.

Very true, Keith Burt is often overlooked quite unfairly. Think his role is a lot bigger than many people give him credit for. This is by no means taking anything away from Cotts, as he is more of a manager focusing on transfers than the likes of SOD was, but Keith Burt will still be helping considerably I'm sure.

Two great signings, just two more I hope to come in now in a striker and backup keeper.

EDIT: Didn't see that Sniper beat me to it...

Archived