IGNORED

Stupid Questions On Otib

ChippenhamRed

In a completely un-related topic...... That video of O'Driscoll now makes a lot of sense as to why we were on such a run. Never the right bloke to take us forward. Someone needed to take the players by the scruff of the neck and change it. He clearly thought too much as opposed to Cottrills wear your heart on your sleeve mentality. He was saying it was a good performance despite a loss and he will show the players the DVDs and point out the good parts! Cottrill would go mental and show them the wrongs for the rights! Different ball game and something our players clearly needed!

"When is the JPT final?"

"Are MK Dons tickets out yet?"

"When are West Ham tickets on sale?"

"Is the Dolman stand open this week?"

"How much is a membership?"

"How many tickets can a season ticket holder buy?"

Find answers to these questions and more here:

www.bcfc.co.uk

Or failing that, try this brilliant but little known website, the best kept secret on the Internet:-

www.google.co.uk

This is a completely free service and the best thing about it is, you don't have to wait for someone else to answer or find out for you, you can find out the information straight away!

Try it for yourself, I promise you won't be disappointed!

As I tell clients when they ask something prefaced with "this might be a stupid question...", there is no such thing as a stupid question, just a stupid person asking it.  For some reason I never succeeded in a client relationship management job.

Archived