IGNORED

Stupid Questions On Otib

ChippenhamRed

Any chance of people first referring to a FAQ's section?

On another note, I suspect this will divide opinion but is there any chance of organising otib a little better?

For example: permanent threads (pinned somewhere) entitled 'ticket enquiries', 'Transfer Rumours', a whole forum for match days? Also, can people take responsibility for at least first looking for ready established threads before piping up with another on the same subject?

I appreciate otib, what a mad house it is to run and its variety of lunatics but having had a look around other forums we are a bit scatty in our organisation.

On another note, I suspect this will divide opinion but is there any chance of organising otib a little better?

For example: permanent threads (pinned somewhere) entitled 'ticket enquiries', 'Transfer Rumours', a whole forum for match days? Also, can people take responsibility for at least first looking for ready established threads before piping up with another on the same

n.

There should definitely be a separate permanent section for all issues relating to hedgehogs

Any chance of people first referring to a FAQ's section?

For example: permanent threads (pinned somewhere) entitled 'ticket enquiries', 'Transfer Rumours', a whole forum for match days? Also, can people take responsibility for at least first looking for ready established threads before piping up with another on the same subject?

I appreciate otib, what a mad house it is to run and its variety of lunatics but having had a look around other forums we are a bit scatty in our organisation.

It's called total forum.  Anyone can post anywhere.  The other forums just can't cope with it.

Hey thanks for sharing this 'Google' thing.

Do you know if you enter a random celebrity name followed by 'naked' you can get hours of entertainment. Free!

At this rate I am going to be too busy to go to the match on Sunday. Would anyone like my ticket?

Archived