IGNORED

The Official S****horpe United V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

1O More wins, just 10 more league wins 84 points should be enough to take us up! Great result today horrendous conditions in the first half Sounds like Scunny gave it a real go in the 2nd! Quality shone through in the end. Just count off the wins now 10.

.......................as long as we get 6 draws as well. It will take 90 points this year for automatic.

1O More wins, just 10 more league wins 84 points should be enough to take us up! Great result today horrendous conditions in the first half Sounds like Scunny gave it a real go in the 2nd! Quality shone through in the end. Just count off the wins now 10 more

I can see us needing a few more than that for the title, SC says he wants to win it, if that's the case then I think we may need a different option, I'd still like to see a nippy striker who runs at defences brought in.

The last game playing in the UK... again ..lorra larfs..

... FT 0-2.. great win despite not playing that well.. its a win and thats what top teams do; grind out results with an underbelly of class and intelligence that most teams cannot cope with. 

Well done lads.

Is it just me or are we always the last team playing?

Used to be, 16.45 would come round and I'd flick on teletext to get the FT scores.  Now I have to wait until 16.57 and teletext is rubbish.

• Like 2

Barnsley H

S****horpe A

Crewe A

Can see them getting 5 points.

Then they play us...

Firstly a very good three points to give Scunny their first league defeat in three months.

I hope your optimistic forecast for MK in the next three comes true but more realistically probably 7 points minimum.

All we can do is keep winning!

Edited by cidered abroad