IGNORED

Freeman

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

IMHO Freeman woukd be the least likely candidate for this kind of behaviour.

He always comes across as very polite, quite shy even.

That's not to say a person of the above make up could, or could not do what is that's accused of him, it just seems unlikely.

An until evidence is proven, it's a case of in ice by until proven guilty. Lets leave this alone and let the authorities sort it out, IF indeed there is anything to sort out.

Esmond - I am a eye witness as you say but unfortunately I can't shed any light on the abuse that he was given as I sit near to the back of the stand. However the spit was in clear view of everyone sat in that section of the Clugston Stand. I'd say about at least 50 other people saw it happen with most reacting with anger to it as you would expect. 

Samo II - How is it hearsay if I saw him spit towards the S****horpe fans? It certainly isn't a false accusation and I've got no business in making anything up. The woman I spoke to was fuming and I took her word that it hit her. But it is her word and that's why I said I couldn't confirm it in my first post. 

29AR - Unfortunately it did happen. I agree it may be out of character but we all make stupid mistakes. He turned around and spat directly towards the S****horpe fans. That is what I and many others saw. 

I appreciate it may be hard to comprehend but it was a disgusting act and I hope, if found guilty, he is punished accordingly. 

bristol rovers level of delusion on that forum,

it was a pen he got pushed, seen them given and seen them not given,

as for the comments about the keeper, only one player I know of goes out to hurt a fellow pro and that was Roy Keane, it was an accident no more then that,

bristol rovers level of delusion on that forum,

it was a pen he got pushed, seen them given and seen them not given,

as for the comments about the keeper, only one player I know of goes out to hurt a fellow pro and that was Roy Keane, it was an accident no more then that,

One of them is suggesting that Smith broke both their arms, we all know he was nowhere near the first incident and everytime I see the second one I think it's a penalty to us. In the highlights package you can here the Scunny fans cheering because they think their 'keeper has done Smith.

Archived