IGNORED

Mark Robins

Londoner

It's understandable that they didn't score due to the circumstances of their two keepers' going off injured? Eh? They still had ten outfield players on the pitch, albeit someone out of position in goal.

They should have won as they had 11 outfield players on the pitch!. Bad, bad loser Mr Robins.

Hahaha hilarious. Better side on the day yet didn't score, let alone win. Seems that he's still getting over the fact that the board chose McInnes over him.

Was he even interviewed.....

Playing devils advocate but SC doesn't exactly take defeat well.. Sort of similar vibes when we lost to Swindon et all

Agree with this fully Tom.. Listen to SC after each of our league defeats and I bet the other clubs could say the same about us..

Neal BIshop no.12 - will someone be following up on this piece of video evidence?

On RBs post match interview SC said that Bishop was a great lad and they enjoyed lot's of banter during the game.  Apparently he had him at Notts County, I think and he couldn't praise him enough, especially the way he spurred the other players on in the dressing room.  Bishop seemed a total tool to me.

Archived