IGNORED

Mark Robins

Londoner

Quote SC "the 2 goalie injuries were nothing to do with us"  but unfortunately Mr Robins your teams inability to score was; as we scored 2 and you scored none we win..............sorry but that's football............wipe away the tears and try again next week

Isn't it strange, how year on year we feel like we've had the lionshare of bad luck against sides, and it's been at the times when we've been languishing at the bottom. We start battling at the better end of the table and we seem to be "lucky" or refereeing decisions are going our way.

Let them all keep coming out with all this utter nonsense , it matters not one bit , were up there to be shot at , and we will take it in our stride , our lads are an honest bunch , and this crap will just galvanise their togetherness ,

we play by the rules , hard but fair ,  why is it that when you have a soft centre , and lose all the time , you dont get all this shit ?

According to Scunny commentary that i was listening to for much of yesterdays match the first was clearly their outfield player banging into their first goalie. In the second incident it was Smithy going for the ball and accidently banging into goalie 2. They went on to say it clearly looked an accident in both cases and that while the Iron were, in their opinion, the better side there could be no complaints over the injuries nor the result. 

As for Mark Robins; I was, at the time and now, glad he did not become our manager; nothing has changed in my view that he is one of the 'King of the Whingers'. Good player, did pretty good for us but as a manager?.. i think his record is about average to fair, nothing more. I think he will continue to do a decent job for them but it is about his level.

Take it he need not apply for any future Bristol city managers post what a bell end.

Not quite. Think for a moment about some of the things Hollowhead has said about the club and fans and yet a certain not insignificant bunch would, when the job is available, welcome him here as manager... Or clap him on to the pitch when opposition.

Archived