IGNORED

Fa Cup 5Th Round.....or....wembley?

Manon

For me, the big question concerning next game is; would you take a draw/replay with West Ham?

Or is Sunday a win-or-bust?

Win or bust. Can't see us getting victory away at Upton Park, no matter what the incentive after the subsequent draw. Unwanted travelling, unwanted games, and more weeks when we can't catch up our games in hand/lose more games.

Ideally win, second choice lose. Definitely definitely don't want a replay.

For me, the big question concerning next game is; would you take a draw/replay with West Ham?

Or is Sunday a win-or-bust?

We had this same dilemma with Doncaster an a draw was deemed by some the most unwanted result.

My point at the time remains the same now, newsflash: we are not and should not be 'Playing God' or even conjuring up a proposed master plan as to our results.

My only manifesto (hope SC agrees) is to win the ******* lot and pick the bones out of the carkuss afterwards.

Folk seem far too precious about 'the league', imo.

Yeah, those bloody promotions are SO unworthwhile. Annoying little details than basically spoilt those seasons.

So what HAVE we won? Other than several Mickey Mouse trophies and the Welsh Cup.

FA Cup finalists, FL runners-up. Yes, several promotions and relegations, but I would like to see our name on some real silverware.

Archived