IGNORED

It's Up To Smith

Negan

mmmmmyes was thinking that was a good result. i think mr Lemonleigh Evans was in the team that lost the three previous games as well tho.

Is he any good though, have you seen him play? can we partner him with jet second half against gills if were three goals up on agg and the two ronnies are still in rehab?

The most obvious thing here is that Fulham don't want him.

He scores 4 in a game that their managers sees and he isn't recalled, they let him get cup tied and according to this article they are now looking for a new striker.

Whether he joins us or not his days at Fulham look numbered to me.

Maybe I am on my own here, but think the headline here is a bit lazy by Fulham and puts their player in a difficult position whatever he decides now with one set of fans. If it is his choice, believe it would have been better letting him decide that quietly, and then he has simply been recalled or not.

Maybe I am on my own here, but think the headline here is a bit lazy by Fulham and puts their player in a difficult position whatever he decides now with one set of fans. If it is his choice, believe it would have been better letting him decide that quietly, and then he has simply been recalled or not.

The most obvious thing here is that Fulham don't want him.

He scores 4 in a game that their managers sees and he isn't recalled, they let him get cup tied and according to this article they are now looking for a new striker.

Whether he joins us or not his days at Fulham look numbered to me.

NiceRed, on 19 Jan 2015 - 7:59 PM, said:

Yeah was thinking that. Unless I'm missing something, seems strange behaviour from Fulham. He's their player, they should either want him to return or they don't. His feelings shouldn't really come into it; Symons should be looking after the interests of Fulham and nothing else. By giving MS a say he looks very weak and indecisive.

Archived