IGNORED

Bloke In My Office In A City Jumper - Help!

Dollymarie

I'm sure mine is in one of the storage drawers under my bed, I'm frightened to look for it as it probably packed away with my Bristol City shellsuit tops...remember them!!! Absolutely hideous now but back then they were very popular.

My Purple and Lime shirt has Blackthorne on it...That's from Circa 92-93 if that helps! I wore it to Liverpool, but without checking cant remember if they were the sponsors on the shirt that night!

I still have mine and it fits....Or did last time I tried it!

Must be a knock off then, like those Arnami things you can buy of stalls in Spain. :)

There is currently a man in the office I work in doing PAT testing on the computers. He's in front of where I am typing this, and when I glanced up just now, I noticed he had the old robin badge of the back of his jumper.

I have now stared at his jumper a bit more, and noticed it has dry blackthorn woven into the pattern, and beneath the robin badge there is the wording

"When we play, its defnitely a dry blackthorn day"

Its definitely a City related top, any ideas where/what era it might be from?

I'm too scared to ask him given he seems the IT type that doesn't want to be disturbed and to just get on with his PAT testing.

Yours sincerely

Dolly the wimp

:D

A women moderator..

What is this forum :laugh:

Touchy, are you a women yourself?

Well you could try looking at my profile and working it out for yourself, but I don't see how it's relevant. Are you somehow surprised that a woman should be

a) interested in sport/football

or

b) Knows how to use a computer

or

c) both?

Well you could try looking at my profile and working it out for yourself, but I don't see how it's relevant. Are you somehow surprised that a woman should be

a) interested in sport/football

or

b) Knows how to use a computer

or

c) both?

Ignore - sorry.

She's a good friend of mine.... Told me she was working with a City fan, then you commented on her cat stuff on FB so put two and two together and looks like I got four!! Nothing sinister/to see here .... move on!!

Haha that's ok, I'll say hi when I see her tomorrow :)

Archived