IGNORED

Walking Along,singing A Song,walking In His Lucky Underpants

Hartcliffe red

Come on Hartcliffe, it's up to you. You're the one who writes new songs, so where's your composition for the West Ham match? The entire forum is waiting, in an agony of expectation, for your next ditty.

Come on Hartcliffe, it's up to you. You're the one who writes new songs, so where's your composition for the West Ham match? The entire forum is waiting, in an agony of expectation, for your next ditty.

i can take no more rejection,ive been shot down in flames so many times,ive had to change my name to ash.HR is having a break from composing,ive handed the reigns to my understudy........robbored

this would make a great song don't you think Robbored? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The interview was entertaining enough.

If a song that originated on this forum and then catches on amongst the City faithful at AG then I'll stop putting zzzzzzzzzzz every time I see a new composition on here.

Doesn't he also have an aversion to Magpies?

You could start the chant......"there's only one magpie......one magpie.......walking along......etc"

where be that magpie to,i know where he be,he be on my way to work,but i need 2 or 3,i sees him,he sees i,we're buggerd if i dont see more,with me lucky pants im on my way,magpie il have he

where be that magpie to,i know where he be,he be on my way to work,but i need 2 or 3,i sees him,he sees i,we're buggerd if i dont see more,with me lucky pants im on my way,magpie il have he

Earlier you said you had retired from composing. You're just like all great entertainers - you announce you've retired and immediately do a come back your.

Archived