IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Peterbourgh - Rearranged Date Tues 17Th Feb (Merged)

Monkeh

Not seen this mentioned yet but the Peterborough has been rearranged for Tuesday 17th Feb, which I believe is half-term week for some.

Apparently we now have 3 home fixtures in 8 days now, Port Vale Tues 10th, Sheff Utd on Sat 14th, Posh on Tues17th. Add into that Fleetwood on Sunday 1st and Rochdale on 28th and it's a lot of home fixtures.

Not seen this mentioned yet but the Peterborough has been rearranged for Tuesday 17th Feb, which I believe is half-term week for some.

Apparently we now have 3 home fixtures in 8 days now, Port Vale Tues 10th, Sheff Utd on Sat 14th, Posh on Tues17th. Add into that Fleetwood on Sunday 1st and Rochdale on 28th and it's a lot of home fixtures.

5 home wins then and we'll be clear of the chasing pack!!

Away to Mk Dons on Sat 7th and Colchester Sat 21st....7 games in the short month of February. And what if we need a replay at Wham? Busy, busy. We need players back from injury or our new signings(!)to be bedded in. :-)

Apparently we now have 3 home fixtures in 8 days now, Port Vale Tues 10th, Sheff Utd on Sat 14th, Posh on Tues17th. Add into that Fleetwood on Sunday 1st and Rochdale on 28th and it's a lot of home fixtures.  :yes:

The 5th round of the Cup is on Feb.14th so the Sheff.Utd game will have to be postponed after we dispose of West Ham.  :yes:

Still Donny away to rearrange for a Tues night too. Was looking the other day and that is going to be either before or after an away game, so tough schedule coming up.

Yeovil away will have to be arranged too assuming we get to Wembley.

If we progress in the FAC then yes things will get chaotic...

Some non league teams last season were playing Sat, Tue, Thur for about the last month of the season. All because the last day is fixed and ALL fixtures must be played by then to prevent teams knowing required results going into games.

most have already purchased tickets though.

Ah right just noticed that they are on sale for all these games. Would have thought there is still a potential deal  though, like I say there are a few who would have to pick and choose and if you have purchased some or all of the tickets they could work out a discount on the others? I am just trying to think of how the club can maximise the crowds and minimise the outlay for the fans.

Yay, half term, which means I can get there (due to my potentially misplaced sense of fairness I don't feel it's fair to go to midweek matches on my own and also that it is too late for my 8 year old to go on a school night....) That makes our season tickets slightly better value that they would otherwise have been :)

Archived