IGNORED

Lawro/dion Dublin Predictions....what's Yours ?

Robbie_Turner

I see lawro has gone for a 1-2 score line in our game but Dion Dublin backs us to win 3-1 !!

I think we'll put up a good fight but I'm going with a 1-3 (you know I'm always pessimistic but look at the season we're having - could be our lucky omen !)

Bring on the predictions ...

I go for 1-3 as well.

I remember when we were top of this league in the late 80's and had to play Chelsea, who at the time were in a similar position to West Ham now. In that game we won 3-1 (deservedly), and that team wasn't a patch on this one. Also bear in mind West Ham were knocked out of the League Cup by Sheffield United earlier in the season. I go for 2-1 to City (we take the lead in the first 15 minutes, Hammers equalize around half time, we get a late winner in the last 5 minutes).

I see lawro has gone for a 1-2 score line in our game but Dion Dublin backs us to win 3-1 !!

I think we'll put up a good fight but I'm going with a 1-3 (you know I'm always pessimistic but look at the season we're having - could be our lucky omen !)

Bring on the predictions ...

but it shows he fancies wham for 3-1 in the preview below ........................ turncoat!

I'm hoping for a glorious defeat, and get on with winning the League ( :fingerscrossed: ).

Good performance most of all and an odd goal defeat with us scoring would be ideal, 2-3 , 1-2.

I may also be saying that in the next round Vs Man Yooo mind  :P

City v Chelsea, now that brings back memories. Two for Turner (one after an air kick by super Bob) and Gavin??Putting the game beyond doubt. Good times. Here's to similar on Sunday :)

Wasnt that the game Dave Booby Beasent let 2 between his legs? and the Chelsea coach got trashed in the car park? Worst result for us is a draw on Sunday so going for a 2-3 defeat. Looking forward to the first corner with Flinty battering Andy Carroll into submission!!

I got a sneaky feeling we will see Desmond, 2-2 that is. Then probably lose at Upton Park. This game I have the same feeling about like when we played Boro when they were a Prem team  and we were a promotion chasing league one team, I'll never forget that free kick bounding to be hit with an absolute pearler by Murray.

Wasnt that the game Dave Booby Beasent let 2 between his legs? and the Chelsea coach got trashed in the car park? Worst result for us is a draw on Sunday so going for a 2-3 defeat. Looking forward to the first corner with Flinty battering Andy Carroll into submission!!

Beasant spilled the ball from a save to let Turner score the first, but wasn't to blame for our other goals that day.

Still my favourite ever City game that I've been at.

Archived