IGNORED

Chiles Has Left Itv

EstoniaTallinnRed

There was some guy on 5live who had a right strop about being revealed, on air, as a Bristol City supporter. I'm certain it was a Mark somebody or other. Wonder if it's him - although as born in Landan doubt it.

There are/have been several City fans amongst the BBC/ITV sports 'elite'. Know a couple personally, though they too don't want to be publically 'revealed' either. Christ, we ain't that bad! Sure they'll 'come out' if we get to the Prem!

I hope, nay pray that I never have to see or hear from that squash faced twat again

I wonder if he'll pop on BT sport. With the amount of strokers in their stable it'd be a good fit.

I've heard him, Niall Quinn & Andy Townsend are joining up with Owen to make an unbeatable team.

People like Adrian Chiles have a lot to answer for. The company that used to make John Motson's sheepskin coats recently best bust due to declining sales. If we had seen more of Motty and less of Chiles, Robbie Savage etc they would still be in business.

I like Niall Quinn on TV as a pundit. Talks a great deal of sense, unlike Townsend.

Really? He's the most biased one going. Why Sky let him anywhere near Sunderland/Man City games.. let alone the Tyne Weir derby.

People like Adrian Chiles have a lot to answer for. The company that used to make John Motson's sheepskin coats recently best bust due to declining sales. If we had seen more of Motty and less of Chiles, Robbie Savage etc they would still be in business.

Motson should take his sheepskin coat and pi$$ off with Chiles and Townsend as far as I'm concerned. 

I like Chiles too and didn't think Townsend was that bad either. Gareth Crooks, however..........

Personally, I think Townsend is the absolute worst commentator I've ever had the misfortune to hear. The amount of times he's called a (slightly) contentious decision wrong before changing his mind after about five slo-mo,close-up replays is unreal. You were likely to get more insightful commentary from Roger Malone and he struggled to get players names right!

Archived