IGNORED

How Much More Evidence Is Needed?

Esmond Million's Bung

He is rich, therefore he will not be brought to justice.

So was Jeffrey Archer, Jonathon Aitken, Andrew Mitchell and John Porfumo before them and Nixon.

I find it bizarre that we cannot send a potential child rapist back to the USA to stand trial because they might imprison him for 'too long', but an incumbent Prime Minister and some of Ed's would be team were not only complicit, in kidnap and torture but quite happy to send back people to certain torture and almost certain death just because they opposed Gaddafi.

Immoral, but that's realpolitik, Es. Churchill sent 200,000 cossacks to their deaths when he instructed British forces to hand them over to the Russians, Thatcher sponsored General Pinochet's stay in this country. It happens.

Not saying it's right though.

And of course, many of these dissidents appear to have been from Islamist groups, who many on other threads have been calling for us to send back to their countries of origin!

Immoral, but that's realpolitik, Es. Churchill sent 200,000 cossacks to their deaths when he instructed British forces to hand them over to the Russians, Thatcher sponsored General Pinochet's stay in this country. It happens.

And of course, many of these dissidents appear to have been from Islamist groups, who many on other threads have been calling for us to send back to their countries of origin!

Immoral indeed and your last line actually sums it all up in a nutshell, the hypocrisy of it all, the human rights act is being abused by greedy gravy train lawyers and one way or another it needs sorting.

Whatever your politics Blair knocks them all into a cocked hat, he is pure evil and hopefully will rot in hell.

Immoral indeed and your last line actually sums it all up in a nutshell, the hypocrisy of it all, the human rights act is being abused by greedy gravy train lawyers and one way or another it needs sorting.

Whatever your politics Blair knocks them all into a cocked hat, he is pure evil and hopefully will rot in hell.

An oily opportunist, for whom politics was ever about power and the chance to make money. I doubt he has ever held any sort of moral convictions at all, Es. Labour just offered him an easy route into parliament. I'm sure it could have as easily been Conservative!

His fawning praise of the late Saudi tyrant sort of sums him up.

An oily opportunist, for whom politics was ever about power and the chance to make money. I doubt he has ever held any sort of moral convictions at all, Es. Labour just offered him an easy route into parliament. I'm sure it could have as easily been Conservative!

His fawning praise of the late Saudi tyrant sort of sums him up.

As does his bullshit conversion to Catholicism, the man is just a waste of oxygen and skin, a vile evil cynical man.

If you haven't already, try and get hold of a copy of Tolstoy's 'Victims of Yalta'.

An excellent read.

Archived