IGNORED

Stars In Their Eyes

Fordy62

I think Harry Hill has brought a really new funny twist to what was a tired program. I really enjoy it.

The above paragraph couldn't be more inaccurate if it tried. I have never seen anything worse. What a pile of rancid shit.

On a different note I knew one of the contestants today. Still a massive steaming pile of shite though.

Has there ever been anything worse?

X factor

The only way is Essex

Geordie shore

Made in Chelsea

Eastenders

Big brother

But yeah, shit programme

Jungle

Big brother

Dancing on Ice

Surprise Surprise

Splash

BGT

Only way is Essex

Generally anything that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Strictly.

Bake off.

Apprentice.

Shit programmes about Gypsies, scroungers, UK cop fly on the wall crap, one born every minute, Jeremy Kyle, property programmes, ******* Gordon ******* Ramsey and cookery programmes in general.

Emmerdale.

Coronation Street.

Eastenders.

any shit with Ross Kemp or ******* Danny ******* Dyer.

Take me out, Benidorm, Mrs Browns Boys, Miranda, Birds of a ******* feather.

and re-packaging old shit like stars in their eyes.

Strictly.

Bake off.

Apprentice.

Shit programmes about Gypsies, scroungers, UK cop fly on the wall crap, one born every minute, Jeremy Kyle, property programmes, ******* Gordon ******* Ramsey and cookery programmes in general.

Emmerdale.

Coronation Street.

Eastenders.

any shit with Ross Kemp or ******* Danny ******* Dyer.

Take me out, Benidorm, Mrs Browns Boys, Miranda, Birds of a ******* feather.

and re-packaging old shit like stars in their eyes.

We have a winner.

Everything and anything containing  celebs in the title is pure cancer, and programmes with an audience is for losers too, or any TV where the viewer gets involved and texts in or whatever, God please make it stop.

I'll watch history documentaries, nature programmes and thats it, and maybe costume dramas etc.

Everything and anything containing  celebs in the title is pure cancer, and programmes with an audience is for losers too, or any TV where the viewer gets involved and texts in or whatever, God please make it stop.

I'll watch history documentaries, nature programmes and thats it, and maybe costume dramas etc.

Which is why the licence fee is worth paying, you may get some of this tripe bleeding onto the main BBC channels, but BBC4 and Radio 5 amongst others, make it very good value.

Commercial television is mainly what produces this junk and the BBC only do it in trying to match up in viewing figures.

Which is why the licence fee is worth paying, you may get some of this tripe bleeding onto the main BBC channels, but BBC4 and Radio 5 amongst others, make it very good value.

Commercial television is mainly what produces this junk and the BBC only do it in trying to match up in viewing figures.

No it doesn't, as I don't watch BBC

More to the point, what programs do you actually watch on the 4 main terrestrial channels?

Top Gear and Homeland are good, not sure I watch anything on BBC1 or ITV1 on a regular basis, unless it's history / space / nature based, which is rare

Pretty piss poor, really

Archived