IGNORED

Korey Smith

Fordy62

Probably one of the best performances I've ever seen from anyone. The amount of balls he won in the middle was amazing. He's so assured on the ball and silky too.

Quite how he didn't make Kilbane's shortlist for MOM I'll never know.

Cracking performance and on that showing I'm pretty confident we'll go up as champions.

Good to see Agard get back on. This is super critical as we played really well, but thought we became a little one dimensional up front. Agard or somebody with some pace running the line up front would have caused them an additional challenge.

Thought they were really poor in first half, a bit better in second. Overall, a draw would have been a fair result, but would have seen the games stacking up.

My thoughts exactly...........When he said Reid, Freeman and Smith were in the running for MOM i immediatley thought he meant Korey, although Matt Smith was excellent, Korey Smith was outstanding.  Should have asked Danny Murphy to choose.......Kilbane is a broadcaster on par with his playing days, ordinary and inconsistent.  I was impressed in general with the standard of the so called experts, and immensely proud of my clubs performance.  Freeman was frustrating, but if his final ball was as good as his overall standard of play..............he would not be at Ashton Gate, but still at Arsenal

Korey was the best player on the pitch today, class act!

I thought everyone played well but Korey and Ayling was the pick of the bunch.

Bit gutted we didn't get anything from the game but only ourselves to blame for not taking our chances.

Proud of the lads tho!

For those of you old enough to remember, I wonder if  Korey is the closest player yet to deserve the chant " he's here, he's there is every **'kin where, Korey Smith, Korey Smith", since one of our greatest ever in the 70s?

P.S. If we had the final ball/touch from Freeman and/or JET that we've seen from them over the season, I reckon we would have come out on top today. reat team effort, but just that final ball/touch made al the difference and WHam had it.

Agree Fordy. I thought he was the best player on the pitch, absolutely bossed Nolan and Noble. Saville played well too (as did all our boys) but Korey was a class above, did he give the ball away once? I don't think he did. Magnificent performance.

He didn't boss Noble, he ran the game second half. He looked far better than Song though.

He didn't boss Noble, he ran the game second half. He looked far better than Song though.

Disagree about Noble, I only noticed him when he cleared off the line and when he later got booked. To tell you the truth I barely noticed that West Ham had a midfield for most of the game but I'll accept that sometimes people see what they want to see. They were better in the second half but apart from Sakho hitting the bar and the goal I don't remember them creating anything.

Agree about Song though, he looked totally disinterested. It was a shame when he and the equally ineffectual Valencia got the hook.

Disagree about Noble, I only noticed him when he cleared off the line and when he later got booked. To tell you the truth I barely noticed that West Ham had a midfield for most of the game but I'll accept that sometimes people see what they want to see. They were better in the second half but apart from Sakho hitting the bar and the goal I don't remember them creating anything.

Agree about Song though, he looked totally disinterested. It was a shame when he and the equally ineffectual Valencia got the hook.

All about opinions. They pretty much controlled the second half as much as we did the first. Noble and Smith were the best midfielders on the park.

Archived