IGNORED

Im Famous

Buckobcfc

For those watching on TV yesterday - did you see the guy with the foam finger, following the linesman and hitting the stewards.

Probably looked rather absurd live on TV!

I haven't watched any tv footage back but unless the tv purposely showed it I doubt he would have been seen on tv sadly as he was removed by stewards before the ball and cameras went anywhere near him. It was funny though.

Just noticed that the person who started the thread didn't actually post a message. . . . . how did they manage to do that ?

I think I know, but I'm not going to put it on here as you know what's going to happen...

I have no recollection of starting this topic or commenting on it I was smashed yesterday :facepalm:

Too late .... YOU'RE FAMOUS NOW MATE ....

any chance of an autograph? ... selfie pic? ... what's your Twitter? ... are you on Facebook? be my friend.

What shirts do you wear?, .. what's you favourite everything? .. Where do you drink? ... What train are you getting? ... etc, etc, etc..

(price of fame, price worth paying?) :)

You're the moderator, go and ask Sir Tom, then come back and tell us (but not if after tell us you then have to kill us too - in that case I'd rather not know) ... :)

I've only ever seen this happen once before and couldn't work out how it happened. I still can't work out what's happened this time.

I shall ask someone at IPS

Are you the dude who can't be arsed kicking the ball over the east end wall and has to pass it through the hole in the wall

Dilligaf - saw this on a truck on the mway down to Cornwall at the weekend, one of those nicknames on a number plate type things.....was that you!?

Archived