IGNORED

Russell Brand?

JudgeRed

I do like people who divide opinion and Brand goes one step further in that he divides mine! He can say something which I think he is bordering on genius and then he can say something that makes me think he is an utter ****, sometimes in the very same sentence!

I just think life would be so much less interesting without people that you love, hate or in his case, both.

I think he's a funny boy and a good old fashioned nutcase to go with.

Have it on very good authority that his drug taking/merky history is exaggerated for effect but like him or not he's got himself into a position to have his voice heard.

Think he's trying in his own way to tear up the establishment. I like him.

I do like people who divide opinion and Brand goes one step further in that he divides mine! He can say something which I think he is bordering on genius and then he can say something that makes me think he is an utter ****, sometimes in the very same sentence!

I just think life would be so much less interesting without people that you love, hate or in his case, both.

He clearly has a ghost writer for 'his' ideas.

Good point Mr S - with all the chat about Hammers getting home tickets, did anyone see a Pearly King or Queen near them??

There were atleast 8 in block b williams, 3 women and 2 blokes sat right in front of us and 3 more blokes a couple of rows in front of them. They wore the city scarves and tried to blend in but they were definitely cockneys. Suppose they could have been cockney supporting City fans but i think not.

I can't be totally sure but there was a young fan in front of me and he may not have known the name of our reserve keeper.

He had blond hair, was about 3 foot tall and was between the age of 3-4.

West Ham scum. Stick to your own section.

I didn't report him though - he was looking at me menacingly and I didn't want any trouble.

There were atleast 8 in block b williams, 3 women and 2 blokes sat right in front of us and 3 more blokes a couple of rows in front of them. They wore the city scarves and tried to blend in but they were definitely cockneys. Suppose they could have been cockney supporting City fans but i think not.

Think if away fans enter home sections and show respect, as this lot appeared to do, then any problems ensued are due to the perpertraitors.

I've been in home ends at Wolves, Brentford and Birmingham and although a little nervy - any right minded person shouldn't have a problem if discretion is shown. Preston away got a little heated tbf but that wasn't helped by a hundred or so of us accidentally and simultaneously letting our guard slip when we scored and the police cordoned us off.

Leeds, as we know, are a club with clear issues.

Think if away fans enter home sections and show respect, as this lot appeared to do, then any problems ensued are due to the perpertraitors.

I've been in home ends at Wolves, Brentford and Birmingham and although a little nervy - any right minded person shouldn't have a problem if discretion is shown. Preston away got a little heated tbf but that wasn't helped by a hundred or so of us accidentally and simultaneously letting our guard slip when we scored and the police cordoned us off.

Leeds, as we know, are a club with clear issues.

I reckon I was with you at that Preston game, was that the season we came second to Watford?

Yes mate, was in the main stand opposite the City.

All was kept under wraps until Sean bloody McCarthy did a somersault. Turns out it was not just me and my mate who lost all discipline, but you and quite a few others as well. Until that moment, I had know idea how many of us were there.

The natives weren't impressed and the cops acted promptly in setting up an impromptu away end in the end block.

We were so gracious when they went up at AG a few years later, as well.

Archived