IGNORED

Uche Ikpeazu Coming Here?

Rocky

Ikpeazu, Uche, Ikpeazu

To the tune of Pie Jesu... sung by Charlotte Church and that other Welsh strumpet Catherine Jenkins?

That would test the Williams Choir!! :shifty:

If we ever signed this guy I pray that this song gets an outing: could you imagine the reaction of the 'suits' to a working class guy belting out this whilst holding aloft an 'ultras' flag.

If we ever signed this guy I pray that this song gets an outing: could you imagine the reaction of the 'suits' to a working class guy belting out this whilst holding aloft an 'ultras' flag.

They'd probably choke on their prawn sandwiches..alas it looks like we'll never get to find out

Saw the opening picture on that video and thought it was a JET video posted by mistake.

I thought he was incredibly like JET when we played them in December (Possibly without quite as much ability). He was the best player on the pitch by far. Looking at the video he seems slightly more athletic but then again he probably wasn't match fit when we played them.

That's fine, we've played Doncater H&A, so it only serves to strengthen them against our rivals.

Swindon play them away in March for instance.

I would think any of the teams from Crawley at the bottom up to Chesterfield in 5th place will look at the table and wonder whether they are one signing away from getting into the play offs. It's amazing that with over half the season played there are only 14 points covering all the teams outside the top 4.

Archived