IGNORED

How To Pack In The Crowds - Man Ure Style

Aizoon

They used to get charged for cup tickets whether they applied or even said they wanted to attend.

Mental, yet there's still a waiting list years long.

Waiting list disappeared several years ago

They used to get charged for cup tickets whether they applied or even said they wanted to attend.

Mental, yet there's still a waiting list years long.

Last season they took your card details when you bought your ST and charged you for a cup ticket whether you wanted one or not. What I find harsh is that even if they resell your seat, you have to wait till the end of the season for your refund/s. Only thing is, the details are clear when the ST is bought so they can't really complain.

That is the beauty (for the club) of having a massive waiting list for tickets.

Personally I don't see a problem with high profile one off games being sold in priority to those who purchase a less desirable game as well to help boost attendance.

For instance, those who bought west ham AND tonight or Port vale tickets get first priority after STH & members, rather than those who just want a one off big game.

Personally I don't see a problem with high profile one off games being sold in priority to those who purchase a less desirable game as well to help boost attendance.

For instance, those who bought west ham AND tonight or Port vale tickets get first priority after STH & members, rather than those who just want a one off big game.

Do they still have that waiting list? Tomarse thinks not.

Its an opt in system when you by the season ticket and only applies to those who signed up for it , if you want cup tickets you have to sign up to promise to pay for and attend all cup matches. for each cup ticket you don't buy. you lose a league game unless they sell your reserved ticket.

its basically to prevent reserving and then not buying the tickets.

I read this earlier, I really hate what has happened to our beautiful game

Not just the bollocks about having money taken off you for cup games, but $84 (does anyone know how to put a pound sign in when I have a Canadian laptop, as I work for a Canadian company!?) to watch a FA Cup 4th round replay at home to a Division 4 team. Eighty four pound......

to watch a FA Cup 4th round replay at home to a Division 4 team. Eighty four pound......

Which is why many (but obviously not all) Forum Members will be quite happy for City to be a strong Championship team rather than reach the Prem.

Which is why many (but obviously not all) Forum Members will be quite happy for City to be a strong Championship team rather than reach the Prem.

I'm with you on that one mate

I have no great desire to join that elite band. If you had asked me 20 years ago, you'd have got a different answer. God, I wish football could go back to how it was 20 years ago, actually more like 25/30 years ago would be better. No PL, whoever thought of that should be shot

Nail on the head - they do it because they can. Whether it is morally right is another matter.

Man utd aren't the only big team who do it either.

I suppose when there's such demand to get in to a ground to see a certain team then they can set any conditions they want.

I've been to Old Trafford a few times and found it a horrible match day experience.

Yep the Stretford End boys try to recreate the old days but on the whole it's sterile and horrible unless they are playing Man City or Liverpool.

I even heard some plastics giving Ryan Giggs some grief, along the lines of he's useless and lazy! 13 Premier League Winners Medals say otherwise.

Bit like the clowns on here who say Michael '5 Premier Leagues and one Champions League' Carrick is rubbish!

Archived