IGNORED

Can We Go Back To Losing Please?

Well, can we?

It seems that with our team performing so well on the pitch, we have run out of things to moan about. I much prefer the good old days like the sorrow times under SOD where we could complain about the players and matters on the football pitch as much as we like, but now what is there really for us to get sad about? I feel like we're all clutching at straws for something to get us down.

I saw we pack in this success mularkey, start losing games again so that we can return to our misery spell and get back to moaning about Bristol City the football team!!

WHO'S WITH ME??

Well, can we?

It seems that with our team performing so well on the pitch, we have run out of things to moan about. I much prefer the good old days like the sorrow times under SOD where we could complain about the players and matters on the football pitch as much as we like, but now what is there really for us to get sad about? I feel like we're all clutching at straws for something to get us down.

I saw we pack in this success mularkey, start losing games again so that we can return to our misery spell and get back to moaning about Bristol City the football team!!

WHO'S WITH ME??

What, and miss out on all the riveting reading about flags, seats and which stand sings the loudest?!? Pffft! 

Well, can we?

WHO'S WITH ME??

Well.....You just found something to moan about

Archived