IGNORED

Thank You Matt Smith (Merged)

WolfOfWestStreet

When the whole Matt Smith is awful nonsense started I came on here and stated that he was not awful and we should give him time. However now its gone the other way I'm now coming on here to say that we should take a breather before claiming him as the new Messiah. He has done an excellent job for us especially with the injuries to Agard and Wilbs but should we be clamouring to sign him? The guy does have his limitations, he's not the quickest in the world for the start. Its been done to death that no matter what we do, he cannot play for us past the 1st March. Come the end of the season when we can sign him, hopefully we will then be a Championship side and hopefully have a bigger pool of strikers to choose from. Don't get me wrong I would have no qualms about signing him but I think it would be prudent to look around first :shifty:

When the whole Matt Smith is awful nonsense started I came on here and stated that he was not awful and we should give him time. However now its gone the other way I'm now coming on here to say that we should take a breather before claiming him as the new Messiah. He has done an excellent job for us especially with the injuries to Agard and Wilbs but should we be clamouring to sign him? The guy does have his limitations, he's not the quickest in the world for the start. Its been done to death that no matter what we do, he cannot play for us past the 1st March. Come the end of the season when we can sign him, hopefully we will then be a Championship side and hopefully have a bigger pool of strikers to choose from. Don't get me wrong I would have no qualms about signing him but I think it would be prudent to look around first :shifty:

he is the type of striker this club has been missing, a big target man strong in the air and can hold up play (not as good at holding it up as stead was)

And he has done it at a higher level leeds still love him, I'd love to sign him as long as the price is right,

Archived