IGNORED

Wembley Ticket Information [Merged]

gregoryunit

Wonder whst pubs we will be allocated

Almost certainly the same ones that QPR, Rotherham and Fleetwood were allocated for the play offs last season (and every other team that has been given the east side of the stadium), link below:

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/wembley-pub-split-derby-county-v-qpr

If so, it's a shame we won't get the Green Man, which is just about the best of a bad bunch of pubs in the area.

Almost certainly the same ones that QPR, Rotherham and Fleetwood were allocated for the play offs last season (and every other team that has been given the east side of the stadium), link below:

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/wembley-pub-split-derby-county-v-qpr

If so, it's a shame we won't get the Green Man, which is just about the best of a bad bunch of pubs in the area.

I don't get why people want to drink around Wembley anyway.  Much better pubs away from the ground, just get a train or tube closer to KO.

I guess I'm the only one who thought those ticket prices were a bargain then?

I was too - but that's because I qualify for concessions price tickets through my place of work  :P 

But in all honesty, even at full price, I think the prices are very reasonable!

Hopefully there won't be a similar system to West Ham for general sale when the website crashed. I'm not looking forward to those day-trippers who bought their last ticket 3 odd years swarming all over these tickets.

BCFC will not be selling the tickets, it will be outsourced to Ticketmaster/See Tickets or someone like that.

So if an areas designated in code...for instance a "singing area" behind the goal, it's fairly obvious people will be standing, which means people wanting to sit can indeed sit somewhere without the hassle of having their view blocked.

Everyone wins. No need for drama and tears.

Signally missed the point. Standing isn't permitted because it's dangerous to do so. You may have considered that not all those who stand wish to do so. Mugs like me who are sometimes forced to my feet because the selfish few have blocked my view of the pitch. Lucky I'm tall enough for it not to be an issue. Those younger, smaller or more frail fellow supporters - well they just have to lump the consequence of such action, won't they?

Signally missed the point. Standing isn't permitted because it's dangerous to do so. You may have considered that not all those who stand wish to do so. Mugs like me who are sometimes forced to my feet because the selfish few have blocked my view of the pitch. Lucky I'm tall enough for it not to be an issue. Those younger, smaller or more frail fellow supporters - well they just have to lump the consequence of such action, won't they?

Yes they will. Sorry but it's as simple as that, and why its a good idea to not take kids into an area designated if you'll be precious about views being blocked.

Standing isn't dangerous. Lets put that fairy tale to bed now shall we?

Archived