IGNORED

Sheff Utd V Swindon

Redarmy987

He had a dig a Scott Murray on Twitter -

@nathan_t23: I see @Scotty_Murray desperate for some attention again. Geez you pick up lad's pants for a living. Have a day off.

What a classless little *****. I sincerely hope Swindon implode now and blow it big time. I can't see it though, however if that can't happen I will happily take them going out of business.

Horrible shitty place and club that should be wiped off the map. ******* hate them.

Is the Swindon kitman on Twitter? Might be interested to know Thompson's opinion of his job role. Nathan may then find his shorts feel a little tighter from now on...

Roger Jones, a similar character to Murray in sense he played 700 games for the club and is regarded as a legend. Not on Twitter though - nearly 70 years old.

Roger Jones, a similar character to Murray in sense he played 700 games for the club and is regarded as a legend. Not on Twitter though - nearly 70 years old.

Similarly goalie Downsborough, defender Trollope & striker Don Rodgers.

I wouldn't normally advocate our players cheat and dive as I hate it with a passion, but I'll make an exception for this lot.

Nice to see them get 6 booked - maybe refs are on to them...

i don't, I want us to beat them fair and square and take the piss big time after

He had a dig a Scott Murray on Twitter -

@nathan_t23: I see @Scotty_Murray desperate for some attention again. Geez you pick up lad's pants for a living. Have a day off.

Anyone know what Murray said to get this response?

I see Nathan Thompson was at it again.

I'd never wish an injury on any player, but one day that cheating little shit is going to get what's coming to him, and I can't say I'll have any sympathy for him.

Oh for a Norman Hunter or a Mike Thresher!

Hey! I'm 69 and on Twitter.

By the way, being 69 isn't quite as much fun as it sounds :(

According to the Dongs forum, McFazdean, their main ball winning centre half is suspended next week after reaching 10 bookings. That's good news for us with Smithy up front.

Going to take a small rain check on that one - whilst you are right that they all seem convinced he is, on the FA site he is not listed as a player who was one yellow away, so time will tell.

Also worth keeping a weather eye open for Ali. Their real play maker. It is certainly possible he will be sold this window, and then it will come down to have they arranged a loan back. This one in particular would be a real bonus, and resolved by Monday night.

Is the Swindon kitman on Twitter? Might be interested to know Thompson's opinion of his job role. Nathan may then find his shorts feel a little tighter from now on...

Indeed. It's a belittling response. 

Swindon's kitman is also a former footballer - Roger Jones (previously played for Bournemouth, Blackburn Rovers, Newcastle United, Stoke City, Derby County, Birmingham City and York City). http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/staffprofilejones-295416.aspx

I really do find the Swindon players behaviour extraordinary. Why do they do it, cheating, diving, fouling. They play great football, then getting wound up by others comments. Most bizarre. They will be on the radar of referees now that is for sure, cannot see the game at our place going without a red card or more. But, SC will have our boys very wise to them. Don't you worry. 

Small team mentality, obviously an inferority complexing thinking its the only way they can compete with us and MK. Bless them.

Archived