IGNORED

Plastic Noise

Port Said Red

Just watching a stream of the Chelsea Manchester City game and i am shocked by the level of noise and the amount of singing. DOo they not realise that this is not possible from two sets of plastic supporters sat down in a soulless bowl? I do wish they had the decency to sit and watch the game in silence and with decorum, especially at the prices they are paying. 

Just watching a stream of the Chelsea Manchester City game and i am shocked by the level of noise and the amount of singing. DOo they not realise that this is not possible from two sets of plastic supporters sat down in a soulless bowl? I do wish they had the decency to sit and watch the game in silence and with decorum, especially at the prices they are paying. 

Citehs away support is generally very vocal.

And Stamford Bridge is hardly a bowl...

Citehs away support is generally very vocal.

And Stamford Bridge is hardly a bowl...

But it is all seater right? and in the most corporate league in the world and on Sky, and yet they both sets of supporters are allowed to shout and cheer as much as they want, I thought this was no longer possible?

Agreed. Its not about if you are allowed to stand. You are not, there or anywhere. Its about how it is policed. In this case, sensibly.

Which clearly wont happen at AG given the clubs bullish stance regarding standing (including away fans)

I'd say good luck getting a Championship club with a big following to sit down.

I actually have no idea, but would suspect that is in certain areas of the ground?

Both ends of the ground.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10516986/Chelsea-issue-email-warning-threatening-to-ban-supporters-over-persistent-standing.html

The bannings started in the new year after that.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-fan-banned-from-attending-last-game-of-the-season-for-persistent-standing-formal-letter/

The take the exact same line as the club here do.

Has anyone been banned from AG for standing?

Working well then.....

Atmosphere at Stamford bridge was quality in the week v Liverpool as well. I don't know where it's came from, seems Chelsea fans have reacted to Mourinho's comments slating them. Fair play!

Or maybe it was because the games involved a League Cup semi-final and a clash between the two contenders for the title. Normal service will soon be resumed.

Had to laugh watching Sheff U v Spurs. Half way through, Spurs started REALLY belting out "Yid Army". After a min. or so the producer  realised what it was and wound down the effects mic.   And BS worry about an Ultra flag ! :shifty:  

Ain't they supposed to be banning 'Yid Army' ?

Archived