IGNORED

Pearce Gone...

Vincent Vega

Listening to 606, it was pointed out that Forest have now had five managers in 2 1/2 years.

A Forest fan rang in to say they had the fans and money had been thrown at the team, but never time for the Managers. "We've had O'Driscoll, Cotterill and others, but none of them were ever given time to build a team"

Any of those managers ever go on to be successful?

....stupid question.

Listening to 606, it was pointed out that Forest have now had five managers in 2 1/2 years.

A Forest fan rang in to say they had the fans and money had been thrown at the team, but never time for the Managers. "We've had O'Driscoll, Cotterill and others, but none of them were ever given time to build a team"

Sorry dont agree with you statement. Milen,McInnes and O'Drisscol all had roughly 18 months in charge plenty of time to make a change. Remind me again how long Cotts have been in charge.

Pearce was given the job at Forest before the end of last season but declined to take up his role to the end of last season a bit like Copple, if I was in charge of Forest I would have tore up his contract there and then.

Pearce was a great player but as his record proves he is a bloody awful manager

Archived