IGNORED

New Signings? (Merged)

Jesus

From a well known and VERY high up source. City are working desperately hard to get someone in today, would not say who but he has never been wrong with me before, my gut instinct says that it's something to do with Smith and they are definitely trying to work around him staying here.

From a well known and VERY high up source. City are working desperately hard to get someone in today, would not say who but he has never been wrong with me before, my gut instinct says that it's something to do with Smith and they are definitely trying to work around him staying here.

Is it the man who collects the balls from the roof of the Williams?

As much as I would be happy for Smith to sign perm, is this even possible? So much has been said about the various issues with loan deal that I cant keep up!

I would guess Fulham want 750k-1mil (with promotion add ons etc) but surely he must be on 15k upwards as he was signed from Leeds who do have some high earners....

if we sign him he can't play til next season,

Not Smith unless we have successfully convinced FIFA to change their rules of registration.

You'd think that a striker would be the obvious target seeing as Smith goes in a month and Burns is on loan. It wouldn't be a loan as we could wait for the market to re-open and get someone then so must be a perm signing...... that or the poster is Kachina or ITK in disquise!

I love deadline day, even if we rarely do any action! My F5 button has never seen so much action..... oh except for Trundle signing years back!

Maybe not Smith then, but we are definitely trying to do a deal with someone, we do need another striker, who knows when Wilbraham will be back and how fit he'll be? and when/if Smith goes back to Fulham we will be desperately lightweight up front, maybe it's a loan deal we're working on when the window opens although I was told it's definitely a signing today we are looking at, we'll see

I find that a very odd signing, even for Cardiff. He's not played at that level before, that seems a lot of money to piss up the wall on a 27 (?) year old. Slade will have had a good look at him from his Orient days, but I find it baffling. Not that I care though, **** 'um

As for our 'signing', Smith can't sign permanently, as others have said. Must be a striker.....

To the tune of Vanerama!!

You're the dregs of the west, Bristol Rovers
Even Yeovil score more than you

You're the scum of the west Bristol Rovers

Pikeys even pity you

You're the scab on this City Bristol Rovers

The rugby REALLY hates you too

You belong in the conference Bristol Rovers
You haven't got a ******* clue.......

Does anyone know the problem with the '3 clubs in a year'? Not something that makes sense to me

Unless it clubs all owned by the same person / company and it's a way of moving money around, then I see no obvious issue with it?

I don't really understand how it isn't breaking players human rights.

Look at Ben Arfa, okay he has earned a lot of money, however the rule is stopping him working in many ways.

Maybe not Smith then, but we are definitely trying to do a deal with someone, we do need another striker, who knows when Wilbraham will be back and how fit he'll be? and when/if Smith goes back to Fulham we will be desperately lightweight up front, maybe it's a loan deal we're working on when the window opens although I was told it's definitely a signing today we are looking at, we'll see

Next Saturday.............

Archived