IGNORED

City's Best Deadline Day Signings?

CyderInACan

Was there even a transfer deadline day back then? I thought it was a relatively new thing?

Oh my. If you aren't old enough to remember the proper deadline day (middle of March, from memory), racing home from school and wading through pages and pages on Ceefax looking for our name to pop up, then you've not lived my friend

Did you know that cd's haven't been around forever either? And that Wagon Wheels used to be twice the size

Tsk, kids

Oh my. If you aren't old enough to remember the proper deadline day (middle of March, from memory), racing home from school and wading through pages and pages on Ceefax looking for our name to pop up, then you've not lived my friend

Did you know that cd's haven't been around forever either? And that Wagon Wheels used to be twice the size

Tsk, kids

What's a CD?

Tsk, kids

And that Bristol Rovers used to be a League club?

It's true, honest...

Archived