IGNORED

Fleetwood Player Sprinting Up The Field

fanjita

Spotted Freeman doing that in real time, thought the ref was gonna blow up for it (it's in the youtube goal highlights).

He blew up and booked KSmith for it in the first half but seemed to slightly lose the plot with regards to consistency after that. I liked it when he booked their bloke for launching one into the Dawlmun.

Looking back at the Freeman pull on their bloke's shorts, it wasn't a very good tugback! It didn't really actually slow or stop their bloke's momentum so maybe that's why the ref...

Not so sure myself. Ref was well positioned and the man tackled didn't complain at the time. Seem 'em given, seen 'em not given.

I think if it had happened the other way the whole ground would have been screaming for the ref's head, well even more so that is. Freemans tackling can leave a lot to be desired, I thought he was lucky not to get a red on Thursday, I've seen them given for that sort of tackle

I think if it had happened the other way the whole ground would have been screaming for the ref's head, well even more so that is. Freemans tackling can leave a lot to be desired, I thought he was lucky not to get a red on Thursday, I've seen them given for that sort of tackle

Definitely agree about Thursday's tackle - as straight a red as you'll see, IMO.

Not sure there was enough contact in the tackle against Fleetwood. Not that I really care. Fleetwood were somewhat vigorous with their tackling and wasted a lot of time.

No it doesn't. Luck is luck.

I've played different sports all my life and have seen 'luck' numerous times even itself out over a season and even in one game. Football, rugby, golf and bowls to name just four.

But.....we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

I've played different sports all my life and have seen 'luck' numerous times even itself out over a season and even in one game. Football, rugby, golf and bowls to name just four.

But.....we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

I think everyone else can agree you're talking nonsense

******* BOWLS??????

Took it up when I grew too old for more energetic sports - like football and rugby. If you reach a decent standard it gets very very competitive - competition I desperately missed when I quite playing football. Bowls filled the void. It's a very tactical and skilfull game. For the last 30 odd years I've played all year round and really enjoy it.

Archived