IGNORED

Sky Sports News Hq

sglosbcfc

Natalie Sawyer is a proper Brentford fan. So she passes your test. And she's clever. And she's fit.

Bingo. Anyway the girls have Jim White to "drool" over. What's the problem?!!

And married to one of the unwanted cast members from The Goonies I believe. She obviously had low standards so we all stood a chance!

She was also a soccer AM soccerette as well.

alright for you young un's but some of us oldies havent a flipping clue how to put a picture of our favourites on here, tell me and i'll put a REAL woman's pic on here  :ill: :ill: :ill:

I'm copying the pic from google, saving it to my computer, then uploading it to my photobucket account, and then copying the link to post it here. Tell me if you need any of that translated :D

I'm copying the pic from google, saving it to my computer, then uploading it to my photobucket account, and then copying the link to post it here. Tell me if you need any of that translated :D

Dolls probably all of it but will have a go............good thing about being retired......no such thing as time :cool:

have got the photo on photobucket, it has 4 options.....email and IM,direct, html and img............thats as far as I have got !!!!

have got the photo on photobucket, it has 4 options.....email and IM,direct, html and img............thats as far as I have got !!!!

You want the IMG link because then it will post the actual photo and not just a link to it.  Click in that box and it will copy it, then come back here, either right click the mouse and paste, or press control V and it will do it

:)

rsz_bcfc_vespa_finished_zpsdhmj2iqs.jpg

and here's another old lady, its the 1966 Vespa that I have had restored and will be on the road ina few months.

It just needs MOT and registering and then goes to a company in WSM who are doing the artwork to make it THE Bristol City Legends Scooter' that I have been mentioning on the forum over the last 6 months. Any more contributions of old pictures still welcome.

Archived