IGNORED

Jpt Final Ticket Info....

Redarmy987

Anyone know how you see your reference numbers if you have multiple members associated with your account? Me and the wife are both members and apparently she is linked with my account already as I emailed before and they told me that when ticket's are for sale on a priority basis I would be able to select two tickets at checkout when buying online. Now I see that you have to quote customer numbers but I have no idea what my wife's is and when looking online I only see mine.

All help appreciated as where I work I am unable to use the phone during office hours so find it very difficult to contact the supporters service team by phone.

If you are only buying two tickets you can get them on your CRN anyway.

You will get an email and/or text from the club shortly.

I will give you the benefit on that but they also told me that when match tickets come on sale members will be notified by email so you could get a seat as we all know they are in short supply with the development work happening but surprise surprise no emails.. until about three days before a match when they trying to sell the last remaining seats.

Before everyone starts moaning about ticketmaster charges, remember the alternative is to run the operation in-house. And we know how that turns out...

Lets see how they get on then , but don't be surprised to read tales from unhappy people and no I aint moaning was just wondering what those leeches would be charging as they normally take the pi** with concert tickets

Archived