IGNORED

Jpt Final Ticket Info....

Redarmy987

I know there will be no shortage of tickets, but I don't see why ST holders should have a weeks priority for 4 tickets each. Basically means their 3 mates/second cousins get priority over the B S members doesn't it?

I'm sure lots of BS members will have mates who are ST holders and get tickets that way, not through their membership.

Thought they were doing them block by block starting from the north side

No because otherwise you wouldn't be able to book tickets for the singing/family section. I think they are just referencing our allocation. If we didn't sell all 39k we would have a lopsided Wembley.

Yes you definitely will.  I'm sure even if you were booking on the phone it would help too.

Go here

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/member?tm_link=tm_ql_1

and create an account ready for the 16th

Thanks Dolls, went on there and found I had an account. Must have used for the Hull match. All ready for the big release.

Can someone please tell me when and where auditions are being held for the singing section?

My mate Fred wants a ticket there and his voice is awful.

Williams E Block on Tuesday night.  If you haven't got a ticket there just tell the stewards you have come for the audition and they will let you stand on the steps.  Auditions are held every home game anyway.

You will need to publish your new song on here first and it must stay here for 2 hours without Robbored saying zzzzzzzz.

If you know a real word which rhymes with Ultra you are sure to pass the audition.

Perhaps a novel idea but how about we have a cracking day out at Wembley win the trophy and everyone enjoys themselves by either waving their scarf above their head, singing their heart out or applauding politely, or even a bit of all 3. We all enjoy the match day differently personally even at my age I still want to sing my head off, but respect those who enjoy their day more sedately. However we do it we're all their to support Bristol City and have a great day out!

I have created an account on the city ticket website for my son so I have a Customer reference for him. How will the system know he has a season ticket?

I did the same but contacted the club to check as I am out of the country when I have to book.

I was told that all Season Ticket holders will be emailed and sent a text with the Client Number you need in order to book tickets. This will be done within the next week.

I did the same but contacted the club to check as I am out of the country when I have to book.

I was told that all Season Ticket holders will be emailed and sent a text with the Client Number you need in order to book tickets. This will be done within the next week.

I am still unsure what to do about this, do I set him up a account as I purchased my season ticket and my sons so the only contact details they have will be for me. I have logged onto my account but it only shows my reference number. I am assuming they will email me his reference number as they have not got details for him only our address.

I am still unsure what to do about this, do I set him up a account as I purchased my season ticket and my sons so the only contact details they have will be for me. I have logged onto my account but it only shows my reference number. I am assuming they will email me his reference number as they have not got details for him only our address.

I don't think kids ST get an allocation anyway, so your reference number will enable you to get yours, his and upto 2 others.

I don't think kids ST get an allocation anyway, so your reference number will enable you to get yours, his and upto 2 others.

I would be in trouble if this was the case

Every season ticket holder gets an allocation. Including children.

Thanks Dollymarie I am glad you cleared that up

Archived