IGNORED

Manager Of The Month

Bristol_South_End

I think the Gaffer of the month award completely and utterly besmirched itself last month.. we all know the stats but they were all,without exception, ignored.

For me.. i don't recognise it anymore.. its a total FARCE.  .. is it the Football League who decides it or the FU.FA ? Oh.. sorry of course its decided by other means now.. Brown Bags.

• Admin

Karl Robinson and Dele Ali win manager and player of the month. Hopefully the curse will strike again on Saturday ;)

Think the curse was something of a myth a very long time ago - certainly didn't do us any harm when Cotts won it !

Looking at the past month, not sure anyone else should have won it.... but that was about January now we kick on and show them who is boss in February !

I think the Gaffer of the month award completely and utterly besmirched itself last month.. we all know the stats but they were all,without exception, ignored.

For me.. i don't recognise it anymore.. its a total FARCE.  .. is it the Football League who decides it or the FU.FA ? Oh.. sorry of course its decided by other means now.. Brown Bags.

I've lost you how do you think its a farce (Generally intrested)?

its based on league form and we only played 2 league games in jan so it was doubtful we'd win anything, I'm surprised cotts even got a nom tbh,

I've lost you how do you think its a farce (Generally intrested)?

its based on league form and we only played 2 league games in jan so it was doubtful we'd win anything, I'm surprised cotts even got a nom tbh,

Yes, lets see if they look the other way when we win all our February games :)......

Archived