IGNORED

Gary Johnson - Sacked (Merged)

Bat Fastard

He's bound to get a job soon in league 1 / 2 or conference. (Good conference teams have budgets better than some no-hopers in league 2) He's made some mistakes over the years but overall his record is good and I'm sure he does a good job interview.

Given Johnsons record at Northampton and Peterborough, how long do his admirers think he'd last, should he goes to Gillingham?

What was wrong with his record at Peterborough? Had them a lot higher than they are currently.

He was ill whilst at Northampton as I'm sure you well know given your bizarre obsession with him.

Amatuer.

Rather that and maintain my integrity. After you got collared by GJ and cowardly denied who you are you have nil integrity. Your antics thereafter have been pathetic and childlike.

Working in Yeovil, none of the Glovers fans in the slightest bit shocked, most think it was overdue.

A mate of mine follows Yeovil home and away and has been saying for weeks that he had to go. He was asked after an away game recently why he didn't applaud the away support after the game and he bit back and said "I never asked you to come all this way did I". He had definitely lost the die hard fan base.

Given Johnsons record at Northampton and Peterborough, how long do his admirers think he'd last, should he goes to Gillingham?

So you're ignoring those promotions at Cambridge, Yeovil and Bristol City. And his record with Latvia and the fact that when he left the Posh they were in a play off position?

You really can't let it go can you? How you froze and lied when he confronted you......

Archived