IGNORED

City Ultrals

Sir Colby-Tit

Just a thought.....

As the word Ultra is deemed too offensive to be displayed at Ashton Gate, how about Ultrals?

We say it like that anyway, minimal changes to existing flags/banners required, and gives us our own unique identity.

Jobs a good 'un

Seen fewn'em Ultrols down in Bemmie Asdol smornen..  

Just a thought.....

As the word Ultra is deemed too offensive to be displayed at Ashton Gate, how about Ultrals?

We say it like that anyway, minimal changes to existing flags/banners required, and gives us our own unique identity.

Jobs a good 'un

The word Ultra is not deemed to be offensive. The word that is objected to is Ultras. Only one letter extra, but a big difference in meaning. (Don't blame me if you don't like this, I'm just stating the the facts)

Mods.  Any chance we can ban the use of this word?  Star it out please :)

Do you work for Bristol Sport?

How would 'Unan in association with Bristol Sport' work as a compromise?

Supporters' autonomy is not welcome here especially re things we don't understand, like Unan.

JE SUIS UNAN

Do you work for Bristol Sport?

How would 'Unan in association with Bristol Sport' work as a compromise?

Supporters' autonomy is not welcome here especially re things we don't understand, like Unan.

JE SUIS UNAN

For the avoidance of doubt I was being ironic.  I do hate the word but don't want it banned.  My request has a smiley - Dave L's announcement didn't!

I'm too crap at thinking outside the box and other such bull**** to get a job there.

Archived