IGNORED

Mk Away Attendance..... Target

Hydey

I was just looking at Rovers home attendances this season.... we could possibly take more to MK than they had at home. We must be close to the Nuneaton attendance??

Nuneaton - 4861
Dartford - 5112
Wrexham - 5082
Gateshead -5367
Halifax - 5394
Telford - 5450

Mind the Gap!

I was just looking at Rovers home attendances this season.... we could possibly take more to MK than they had at home. We must be close to the Nuneaton attendance??

Nuneaton - 4861

Dartford - 5112

Wrexham - 5082

Gateshead -5367

Halifax - 5394

Telford - 5450

Mind the Gap!

Who cares? THEY are obsessed about their alleged massive support, WE are not.

We will take a good crew to MK, that's all that matters.

Out of interest, how do you know this?

On Tuesday we got the 5th allocation of 1358 tickets having already sold 3800. Out of the fifth allocation less than 600 remain meaning almost 800 have been sold. Adding that to the 3800 gives about 4600.

This would appear to be a reasonable estimate considering the club announced earlier this morning (om twitter)over 4450 sold meaning over 100 had been sold since mid afternoon yesterday when the total stood at 4349 (again from twitter).

Why would you be a "naysayer"?!

I just meant I'd take a pessimistic view in these sorts of scenarios, as there are often people overestimating the crowd that's expected for things, city related or not.

I accept now as people have given clearer explanations, that perhaps we will reach that target, and that's excellent.

I just meant I'd take a pessimistic view in these sorts of scenarios, as there are often people overestimating the crowd that's expected for things, city related or not.

I accept now as people have given clearer explanations, that perhaps we will reach that target, and that's excellent.

Too humble. Please edit. But this time try to be more of a dick. It's the OTIB way.

Nuneaton - 4861

Dartford - 5112

Wrexham - 5082

Gateshead -5367

Halifax - 5394

Telford - 5450

Mind the Gap!

Gas take more away than what they get at home.

Nuneaton - 4861

Dartford - 5112

Wrexham - 5082

Gateshead -5367

Halifax - 5394

Telford - 5450

Mind the Gap!

If you take out visiting fans we have beat at least 3 of their home attendances with that following today.

Nuneaton - 4861

Dartford - 5112

Wrexham - 5082

Gateshead -5367

Halifax - 5394

Telford - 5450

Mind the Gap!

I personally think these are not bad gates considering the League they're playing in and the shit that's been served up to them for so long .

:tomato:

Archived