IGNORED

Football League Show

stephenkibby.

Never moaned about the program before , always thought it was fair but that was crap never mentioned or showed the

Mass of away fans or mentioned we are top with a game In hand won,t be bothered to ever stay up for that biased drivel anymore !

Why stay up for it anyway when you can watch it on i-player at your convenience and fast forward to the City bit?

Wasn't it him made similar comments earlier in the season, after the home game. Something about us and Galacticos?

Haha do you know something, I was about to say the same thing in reply to Aussie.

For the record, I like Karl Robinson and think he's a good young manager but he does talk a lot about being the underdogs against these 'goliath' clubs such as us and Sheffield United.

I really don't think the media have an anti-Bristol City agenda...we are doing pretty well in the third division, that's all.

They can't keep wanging on about us, we get reasonable acknowledgement of our progress from MOTD and the written media etc, but we haven't actually achieved anything...yet!

Dunno why so many people expect us to hog the coverage/headlines.

I'm very happy being under the radar and quietly moving on....

Archived