IGNORED

Next Season's Championship Top 6

BRISTOL86

Far be it for me to stick up for Aizoon as I don't know him but, maybe he can't go because of circumstances which he doesn't want to disclose on a public forum. 

I know many people who support City who no longer go at the moment for various reasons but they do drop in when they can do. I stopped going for 18 months, am back now for the past 2 seasons with 3 season tickets, but always listened on the radio and subscribed to player.

I used to travel everwhere on any given day for many seasons, can't do it now, maybe Aizoon has put in a very good shift himself and wants a little break or has an enforced one due to health, who knows, but I find it quite petty that some of our fans turn their noses up at those who don't/can't attend.

Well said, Screech

I'm sick to death of the superfan comments on here

I'd rather spend time with my girls, once they are grown up and don't need their Dad around as much (especially my two eldest, as me and their Mum are divorced) then I'll be back. In the meantime I'll be a sub standard armchair/radio fan

And, no - if we get to the PL in the meantime that won't sway me, before one of the superior breed asks

Well said, Screech

I'd rather spend time with my girls, once they are grown up and don't need their Dad around as much (especially my two eldest, as me and their Mum are divorced) then I'll be back. In the meantime I'll be a sub standard armchair/radio fan

And, no - if we get to the PL in the meantime that won't sway me, before one of the superior breed asks

Well said Woodsy. My wife and I are working parents with 2 pre-school kids. Going every week isn't financially viable and wouldn't be fair on her. That makes me a part timer and a glory hunter in some people's eyes, but that's their problem not mine.

Well said Woodsy. My wife and I are working parents with 2 pre-school kids. Going every week isn't financially viable and wouldn't be fair on her. That makes me a part timer and a glory hunter in some people's eyes, but that's their problem not mine.

Precisely, kids (and divorce!) makes free time, and money (!) a rare commodity

I choose to spend both on other pursuits right now. I've done my time on the terraces, and to be honest, the atmosphere in grounds now isn't making me feel like I'm missing out on too much

As long as City win I don't care where I am, what I'm doing, how I find out - doesn't make me any less of a fan

Well said, Screech

Champions League ??    :me?:

Archived