IGNORED

Mk Dons Playing Tonight

CyderInACan

I wonder if the game coming so quickly after Saturday will do anything to level it a bit.  Both teams will be tired.  Hopefully it blunts MK's edge a little more than it does Bradford.

Pitch is a shocker too, won't help MK Dons but then it's also hampered Bradford's home form this season

I am worried about the Sheff Utd game on Saturday out of the 3, they have the potential to beat us.

They thrive on being the underdog. If the onus is on them to attack, quite often they'll not get a result. We are a better side than them, as long as we don't panic, and play to our capabilities, we'll be fine. The same can be said for the other two upcoming home fixtures!

I saw one of their players leaving the hotel after the game dragging his right leg as he walked, so at least one injury doubt I imagine. Just looked at their player profiles and I think it was Dean Bowditch. I also saw George Baldock having a lengthy and very friendly chat with Wade Elliott and Marlon Pack.......

In a nutshell and to state the obvious;

If Bradford win, we stay 2 points ahead of MK with 2 games in hand.

If MK win, they go 1 point ahead of us but we have the 2 games in hand.

If its a draw, we are 1 point ahead of them with the 2 games in hand.

We are in a good place...

And as the saying goes...... We only gotta be top in May......

Macfazdean out for next two games having reached 10 yellows!

Now that really is good news, though hardly surprising - the guy is a bit of a thug. One grappling match with Smith on Saturday was practically a case of attempted rape. They were lucky not to concede a pen.

That said, I can see why City were interested in signing him at one point. He's a very tough man and pretty effective. His suspension will be quite a big loss for MKD. Does our cause no harm at all. :)

Now that really is good news, though hardly surprising - the guy is a bit of a thug. One grappling match with Smith on Saturday was practically a case of attempted rape. They were lucky not to concede a pen.

That said, I can see why City were interested in signing him at one point. He's a very tough man and pretty effective. His suspension will be quite a big loss for MKD. Does our cause no harm at all. :)

He is not bright enough in the top two inches for City!

Archived