IGNORED

Mk Dons Playing Tonight

CyderInACan

What a great result for us,  well done Bradford, pity Stead didn't score. I went to bed at half time,  because of the time difference and it was 0 - 0 and when I saw the score this morning I was over the moon.  Not only that,  it's 3 C  here and the snow is melting and the Sun is shinning,  what a good day, now it's up to the boys tonight.     I will be listening to RB on my link and expecting a good win 2 - 0 I reckon.

COYRs

Don't know if anyone has noted this in the previous 7 pages, but the Bradford fans seemed to sing their equivalent of the "forza Eastenders song" for almost the whole of the 90 minutes, only breaking off to cheer the goals.... I see Cotts wants a good atmosphere tonight

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/cotterill-banking-on-home-noise-2259541.aspx so go for it boys and girls :). I am working away so can't be there but I have lent my ticket to a work colleague on the proviso that he gives a very loud COYR at regular intervals :).

What a great result for us,  well done Bradford, pity Stead didn't score. I went to bed at half time,  because of the time difference and it was 0 - 0 and when I saw the score this morning I was over the moon.  Not only that,  it's 3 C  here and the snow is melting and the Sun is shinning,  what a good day, now it's up to the boys tonight.     I will be listening to RB on my link and expecting a good win 2 - 0 I reckon.

COYRs

Stead made the winning goal though :) Saw the second half in the pub waiting for the Monday quiz.

And after all of his build up prior to the MK game, what was his first touch on Saturday? A quality straight out of play pass from 4 yards away. Classic!!

Now, that was funny on Saturday. 'Booooooo' as he came on followed by 'aaaaahhhh' after his 1st touch!  He looked a right camel.

Don't know if anyone has noted this in the previous 7 pages, but the Bradford fans seemed to sing their equivalent of the "forza Eastenders song" for almost the whole of the 90 minutes, only breaking off to cheer the goals.... I see Cotts wants a good atmosphere tonight

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/cotterill-banking-on-home-noise-2259541.aspx so go for it boys and girls :). I am working away so can't be there but I have lent my ticket to a work colleague on the proviso that he gives a very loud COYR at regular intervals :).

I don't like the Forza song, can't we Doobie Do instead please.

COYRs

What link do you use ETR? I can never get football through the RB website when I am working away due to rights reasons....

Anyone listen to 3CR on the way home Saturday?

Loved the way the presenter and pundit were almost embarassed by Karl Robinson and were making excuses for him before they even went to the interview.

To be fair, he did praise City, but also moaned about that the didn't get a penalty then got angry when the reporter pointed out that we should have had a penalty so that made it fair.

All very entertaining.

I don't get this, I sit in the Atyeo so it doesn't apply to me and I think it fragments the support when sung on away games as well.

I don't get this, I sit in the Atyeo so it doesn't apply to me and I think it fragments the support when sung on away games as well.

I agree I wasn't advocating that particular song. I always liked the "back and forth" Red Army chants that would go on for long periods back in the day, it crops up occasionally now, but not for the same duration or intensity we used to generate.

I agree I wasn't advocating that particular song. I always liked the "back and forth" Red Army chants that would go on for long periods back in the day, it crops up occasionally now, but not for the same duration or intensity we used to generate.

In that case, doobie doobie doo all the way :-D

In that case, doobie doobie doo all the way :-D

I like that as I said, but I've watched quite a bit of Aussie football over the past couple of years and there's one team who sing Just Can't Get Enough (Depeche Mode) which is pretty good. I've not noticed it sung over here but I googled it and it seems Celtic and Swansea sing it, so maybe not, unless we want to be the English club that does it

I love it. Best bet ever. And a mistake too. Well done mate.

It was the best conceded goal I have ever seen, about 10 of us in the Atyeo almost were up on our feet celebrating, and as you say a mistake, my hard thought out accumulator lost at the first....

It was the best conceded goal I have ever seen, about 10 of us in the Atyeo almost were up on our feet celebrating, and as you say a mistake, my hard thought out accumulator lost at the first....

I told several people in the atyeo about it. They weren't as excited as me.

Archived