IGNORED

Steps In The New Stand

Ian M

• Admin

Cracked I up! Another otib classic :D (no offence intended Madger).

Where's Big Tone when you need him? Believe he's involved in multi-million pound engineering progects in Saudi Arabia. I'm sure he'd have something, ahem, very sensible to say on the matter. However, if he didn't use expert terminology such as 'on the wonk', I'm just not sure I could take him seriously.

No offence taken, it's my first classic :)

I like a good wonk as much as the next man, I'm just not sure I'd want one at the Gate.

There do seem behind schedule. I fully ecxpected the steel work frame to be in place before concrete steps are to be laid.

I was told the steel was cut incorrectly and new steel had to be ordered, not sure how much truth is in that, but its taking a long time just to get the steel structure up.

The plan was always for the corners to be terraced before the middle of the structure goes up. It's part of the access plan.

Still, they are definitely as much as one month behind schedule at the mo and I fully expect to see some red seats in place before the structure is complete too.

The plan was always for the corners to be terraced before the middle of the structure goes up. It's part of the access plan.

Still, they are definitely as much as one month behind schedule at the mo and I fully expect to see some red seats in place before the structure is complete too.

They were 'two weeks' behind at Christmas. Definitely more than a month by now considering ALL the steel was supposed to be in place by christmas. It's mid feb and nowhere near finished so at least 2 months behind. Right?

They were 'two weeks' behind at Christmas. Definitely more than a month by now considering ALL the steel was supposed to be in place by christmas. It's mid feb and nowhere near finished so at least 2 months behind. Right?

Murphy's Second Law - Everything takes longer and costs more.

Archived