IGNORED

Multiple Tickets / reference numbers (Merged)

screech

Any news I have missed regarding this?

I have one membership number but 3 season tickets, and supposedly we can use each season ticket to purchase 4 tickets. Did I read somewhere that the club have sent out emails already with further information, I haven't received one as of yet and would like to use 2 of my 3 to purchase tickets on Monday.

Club haven't sent emails/texts out yet.

When I queried it last night, they said they are transferring all the data into the ticketmaster system so that everything ties up, and they want to check this is working properly before they send out any emails :)

Hopefully news soon!

Club also told me this morning that client ref numbers being added to ticketmaster's system. I also rang the club and checked that contact details for my two season tickets are the same. They are.

Am therefore waiting on two emails and two texts which I am told will be sent before the weekend.

Does anyone know if our online ticketing 'customer reference' numbers are the same as what's written on our season cards?

It's in prep for buying tickets for the JPT final.

I've not got my ST card at hand and cannot check. Also need to confirm this as I'm out of the country when they're to be purchased, so got someone else doing it for me.

Does anyone know if our online ticketing 'customer reference' numbers are the same as what's written on our season cards?

I've not got my ST card at hand and cannot check. Also need to confirm this as I'm out of the country when they're to be purchased, so got someone else doing it for me.

No they are not.

Does anyone know if our online ticketing 'customer reference' numbers are the same as what's written on our season cards?

You trusted someone with your ST card?

Very brave.

You won't see that again...

I managed to get my number off the Bristol Sport site. It's clearly shown as 4287643.

All very simple and I look forward to quoting it to pick up my tickets at some point over the coming week or so.

I am not sure the club should be texting or emailing these numbers out though - wouldn't want them falling onto the wrong hands and being used by someone else to get tickets.

Ok so there is now a link to Ticket Master online aswell. Will we need to register with Ticker Master aswell to purchase online or is our Unique Reference Code our Membership Code on the Ticketmaster Login Page?

It will be interesting to see how you can purchase more than 4 tickets together on line if you actually have to login with a single Unique Ref Code....

Tweeted the club this

@DoIIymarie: @bcfctweets I'm confused. The number when I log into my account online is not the number after all the zeros on my season card?

@DoIIymarie: @bcfctweets have things changed now then, as previously we were asked to log in to get our customer number, but mine aren't the same?

Got this reply

@bcfctweets: @DoIIymarie yes. To ensure our system links up with Ticketmaster, this is the number we are using. Email shows where to find 6 digits. (AB)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bristolcityjpt/default.aspx

This link takes you to a dedicated ticketmaster site for BCFC tickets. 

click on 'Login'

then click 'activate season ticket' (fill in correct information, password etc)

I then logged in with my six digit code from my card plus password and that was it.

It does say not to register now though! 

yes I read that afterwards

Me too! Have activated season ticket and registered. Once you log in there's nothing you can do anyway until 8.00am monday

The only question will be how well purchasing tickets in a group will work using different reference numbers. I'm hoping you just log in as yourself and there will be options in the purchase process to quote additional references

Me too! Have activated season ticket and registered. Once you log in there's nothing you can do anyway until 8.00am monday

The only question will be how well purchasing tickets in a group will work using different reference numbers. I'm hoping you just log in as yourself and there will be options in the purchase process to quote additional references

When logged in you can associate other ST's to your account

Archived