IGNORED

Multiple Tickets / reference numbers (Merged)

screech

When I log in it lets me select and purchase tickets.... ignore the three which weren't assigned; they have to be removed before it let me go to checkout.

Not buying now because inevitably it'll process, not actually work and then take my money and lock me out for next week without tickets!

But guess it shouldn't be on?

H7cijgp.png

D7Fod3k.png

This is confusing. I have logged in and made a note of my reference number but is it not meant to be the case now then? Also I have a friend who is a member so will it be the same? As he has a customer reference number on his Bristol sport account and of course a different membership number on his member card....

When I log in it lets me select and purchase tickets.... ignore the three which weren't assigned; they have to be removed before it let me go to checkout.

Not buying now because inevitably it'll process, not actually work and then take my money and lock me out for next week without tickets!

But guess it shouldn't be on?

H7cijgp.png

D7Fod3k.png

i have just registered today but thought i would see if could do as above and check was ok but it says i dont have the privelidge to do that, is everyone else getting this, it also wont let me register my sons card as it doesnt recognise the details, luckily we only need one card between us but i can see this causing real problems with other people, it seems to me this has been made very complicated and can see this forum going into meltdown again

Do we know if Ticketmaster are lumping their charges on to coach tickets aswell or is it just match tickets? I would imagine both but it's a bit unclear? Also I guess it's just one price for all, usual CATS ST discount not applicable?

Archived