IGNORED

Williams E Block

Wade Elliotts Quiff

• Admin

He does sound like a nause though,

Based on what ?

The opinions of one person?

When reading the whole thread it sounds like they are very much in the minority.

E block was about the fans having the opportunity to continue on from the EE atmosphere etc, if someone is a little precious to a few comments shouted out perhaps they should think about why they are actually sat in that block?

....aimed at individuals who probably, no most certainly have put more into the club than your 'friend'.

Interested why you even put the ridiculous line about putting more into the club?

Are you implying that someone from Bristol sport who as a paid employee has only been around about a year, brings more to the club than someone who has been around since the 70's / 80's?

I wonder which of the two of them will still be around in a few years time !

Suggest he expresses his personal views the right way, not shouting on the terraces at individuals who can't answer back. 

What would you suggest, starting a thread on a forum about them?

Have you ever heard or seen the bloke?... Not a very approacable person, shouts at every poor bugger who starts off songs. Nause

Dunno. Was in the Eastend forty years ago. And after that and after that.

Dark and light characters are what made football. Maybe that is your problem maybe not.

What I don't like is BS telling me #what to think.

I am going to seek out this individual myself and if he can seize the moral BS high ground ... I might join in with him.

Have you ever heard or seen the bloke?... Not a very approacable person, shouts at every poor bugger who starts off songs. Nause

I was a regular in the EE for years, doesnt change the fact that the guy is a nause.

An unknown regular unlike your target, who despite your attack on his personality is articulate, approachable and humorous.

Maligning a fan in this manner on the internet is at best poor form.

Based on what ?

The opinions of one person?

When reading the whole thread it sounds like they are very much in the minority.

E block was about the fans having the opportunity to continue on from the EE atmosphere etc, if someone is a little precious to a few comments shouted out perhaps they should think about why they are actually sat in that block?

Interested why you even put the ridiculous line about putting more into the club?

Are you implying that someone from Bristol sport who as a paid employee has only been around about a year, brings more to the club than someone who has been around since the 70's / 80's?

I wonder which of the two of them will still be around in a few years time !

What would you suggest, starting a thread on a forum about them?

Couldn't agree more with Phantom's comments above.

Wade Elliot's Quiff & Ten Mins Of Rough - not having a personal pop at you both, but if individuals like this offend or annoy you, I would suggest E Block/Eastend probably isn't for you. Although you say you've been an EE regular for years, surely you'd be used to this sort of stuff by now?

As for the comment about 'who put's more into the club', I agree 100% with Phantom. It's us the fans. We are always there. Generally speaking, board members, directors & players come and go, we are the only constant. If you really think Andrew Billingham puts more into the club than it's hardcore fan base, who've been going down come rain or shine, through good times and bad, you my friend are deluded. The club is nothing without it's fans.

This is all very well but I am sat in the lower Williams and there is a bloke behind me with a sniffing habit. Now do I name him on here (don't actually know his name), turn round for a face to face rant (he could be contageous), or just punch his lights out (he's very big).

Bugger that, how do I move to the singing section?

S_G_R I do not stand corrected as posted earlier as I have just gone to buy my Gillingham and Barnsley tickets and tickets are available to buy in the singing section

Season tickets did sell out for Block E the first day they went on sale.

There have been occasional seats available for certain games this season, presumably the result of season tickets being returned (or confiscated) and ST holders transferring out.

yea the a$$ comment was tongue in cheek mate,cus at times ive been pi$$ing myself laughing at things you have said,keep it up mate,if people dont like it they can sit in another bit cus e block obviously aint for them,coyr

You're not the really, really quiet chap in front of me (not now, obviously) are you?!!!

I know/am pretty sure you're not, but there is a very quiet, young chap who stands in front of me and he does some giggling sometimes at stuff that goes on around him. Either that or he's got a tic.

And, Hartcliffe, I like your songs you start on 'ere. Speaking of which, what's the latest for Sat?!!

Wolf, I do let him! It's not like I go down and gaffer tape up his cakehole! I'm getting the feeling you're either one of the Sticker Lot or you know enough about the situation to appreciate it's just banter. If Malky Mackay can have banter, why can't I?!! (smiley, winky face, not sure how to create that...)

I stand near you lot I know what goes on there. It's all good natured ribbing. Wade Elliots Anal Beard is just being precious.

Hartcliffe red is also nearby he goes with his bird, likes doing Frank spencer impressions

You're not the really, really quiet chap in front of me (not now, obviously) are you?!!!

I know/am pretty sure you're not, but there is a very quiet, young chap who stands in front of me and he does some giggling sometimes at stuff that goes on around him. Either that or he's got a tic.

And, Hartcliffe, I like your songs you start on 'ere. Speaking of which, what's the latest for Sat?!!

no that not me mate,im down a bit from you,by red railing thingys,i usually start songs but they can be boring gits toward the front of e block,plus im not quiet and defo not young anymore,haha

As for a song? Think bryan needs a new un.maybe..

To the tune of row row row your boat

Joe joe joe bryan,running down the wing.

Hes fast as fu#ck so tries his luck,and now the city sing.......joe joe joe bryan etc

I stand near you lot I know what goes on there. It's all good natured ribbing. Wade Elliots Anal Beard is just being precious.

Hartcliffe red is also nearby he goes with his bird, likes doing Frank spencer impressions

I love this: we're all trying to work out/appointing who's who but half the time we're wrong!! Ha ha! (And I'm not who I am, either!)

Precious is one word for it.

But WEQ has every right to be annoyed with me/others, I'm not disputing that. Or even the fact he's put it on here without coming over to 'have a word' (which he'll do on Sat, maybe?). But it's 100% disputable to pick out individuals in an area renowned for its ribaldry, liberal use of Old Norse language (I'm not the one who shouts ''****!" at opposing players!!!) and variety of opinions. Not wrong to pick someone out, just disputable.

So yr not one of the Sticker Bombers, then, Wolf. You say you stand near ''you lot'' but I am not really with ''a lot'' (Billy Nause Mates!) Just trying to work out who you be...!

Ive sat back and read the replies and i feel i should retract some previous comments and eat a bit of mumble pie...

I cant make it Saturday but will make an effort to pop over and say hello in the future.... Stickers at the ready...

That's alright by me. Takes balls to come back and say that. 

I would consider this topic closed now.

Plenty to get on with re the team.

Look forward to you popping over in the future. Fair play.

I love this: we're all trying to work out/appointing who's who but half the time we're wrong!! Ha ha! (And I'm not who I am, either!)

Precious is one word for it.

But WEQ has every right to be annoyed with me/others, I'm not disputing that. Or even the fact he's put it on here without coming over to 'have a word' (which he'll do on Sat, maybe?). But it's 100% disputable to pick out individuals in an area renowned for its ribaldry, liberal use of Old Norse language (I'm not the one who shouts ''****!" at opposing players!!!) and variety of opinions. Not wrong to pick someone out, just disputable.

So yr not one of the Sticker Bombers, then, Wolf. You say you stand near ''you lot'' but I am not really with ''a lot'' (Billy Nause Mates!) Just trying to work out who you be...!

I hide in plain sight that's all you need to know, and will disappear just quickly when the inevitable banning order come through.

Archived