IGNORED

Blades Tickets

Bob Taylor is GOD

It says on the Sheff Utd website that they have sold 600 of their 1100 allocation and that they are only on sale until 12:30 today.

So we should have about 500 extra seats if we move the net across in the Atyeo.

probably best to keep it on the goalposts :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

Just looked at away fan statistics and it shows Sheff U always in general have better support here. Can remember them a few times and was always impressed , that's why I'll be surprised if they don't sell out.

My nephew who to the family shame is a Pirate recalls them coming in their thousands to a last game of the season at Eastville and causing mayhem.

Will go 2-0 tomorrow.

poor show from the Sheffield #Lads

Mind you Bristol is one of their longer away trips.

What the bleeding 'eck is with you and your hashtags, boy?!?  ;)

It is a poor show from them if they don't sell out.  Though as others have said it could be eventful if the club don't get rid of the Notts County ticket info at the start of the section for our game.

What's with the hash tags may I ask?!!

On the pitch City have adopted a fluid brand of modern football (and a healthy plan b of lumping it long too Smithy #banter)

Off the pitch (aka this forum) I have noted the #lads around here are lagging behind, I'm helping take this forum out of the analogue age and into the Digital! # is my revolutionary weapon and you are my fertile minds for recruiting!

• Admin

On the pitch City have adopted a fluid brand of modern football (and a healthy plan b of lumping it long too Smithy #banter)

Off the pitch (aka this forum) I have noted the #lads around here are lagging behind, I'm helping take this forum out of the analogue age and into the Digital! # is my revolutionary weapon and you are my fertile minds for recruiting!

mmm, you do realise that they are for TWITTER use?

So topics can be tagged together

Sheffield United fans have had some big games to travel to this season,the League cup run must have dented a few pockets.

Usually I would expect them to sell out,but perhaps the money just isn't available.

Must say that I've always found that Wednesday have always bought bigger numbers to us though.

Portland its only an idea but......................why dont a few of them get together and form a male stripper act to get some cash ?.............No, well it was only a thought :shifty:

Archived