IGNORED

Bum Oil For Sale

Major Isewater

It was intended as a partly self deprecating joke ;)

Back to subject, as ATB is clearly a fan, I will be signing up for six gallons (again, joke).

Watch it comrade, or you'll be sent to the Supporter Re-Education Camp; Eastern Bloc. "All right my luvs'! Twirl, twirl, twirl that scarf. Good game, good game. Didn't he do well."

Due to overwhelming demand and the fluctuating price of crude ATB PROMOTIONS. will be issuing bum oil vouchers some time in the future .

In the mean time the management suggest ,for live matches ,the placement between the nether cheeks of ordinary greaseproof paper .

This will not stop the squeaks but will disguise them.

If you go in a group you could try cutting the paper to reproduce seperate notes thus giving a phonic harmony to your support .

The management thank you for your understanding .

If it squeaks ,oil them cheeks.

Due to overwhelming demand and the fluctuating price of crude ATB PROMOTIONS. will be issuing bum oil vouchers some time in the future .

In the mean time the management suggest ,for live matches ,the placement between the nether cheeks of ordinary greaseproof paper .

If you go in a group you could try cutting the paper to reproduce seperate notes thus giving a phonic harmony to your support .

At last.....some sense on this forum  :clapping: :clapping:

Will it sort out my roids?

Doubtful. Sweat and Fecal Residue, which together make Bum Oil, are likely not to assist with this affliction.

Interestingly such information, found here - http://definithing.com/bum-oil/, - has three other entries; carbon warehousing, crapdiff city and bum sniffle on the same page as 'read also' recommendations... interestingly bizarre is all i can say to that.

Very apt.

Archived