IGNORED

Equalising Goal Offside ?

bcfc@downend

Lots of bodies were all over the place so difficult call. Look forward to seeing it again but even if it was offside our defending was more to blame.

Think we have more of an argument about the high foot on Little when they broke away and scored. In real time how thay was not a free kick I will never know. Doubt we will get to see that incident in any highlights though.

Ayling being booked for asking the linesman if he saw the player on the line was one of the most ridiculous bookings i've ever seen, I've seen more remonstrating, dissent and aggression on question time

And the two footed tackle on Ayling in the build up to the third was something to behold too...

Anyone see Joe Bryan get wiped out just before we scored on top of that?

Lots to complain about, we were off our game and 3 flattered them (points as well as goals) we sat back and invited pressure, they kept the ball well under no pressure and squeezed a win out of us... Fortunately everyone else lost

Cotterill will give the boys a rocket and they'll come back all guns blazing on Tuesday

I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting bored of teams coming to AG, leaving a foot in, having dirty niggles and giving our boys a good kicking off the ball every week

But yeah, the equalising goal did look offside, had the original header been further out, it would have been given... In answer to the question

Was sat in dolman block b and first goal must of been offside, he was basically on the goal line, with fielding infront of him i doubt 2 of our defenders were in the net! 3rd goal was a 2 footed challenge when ayling lost it. Am i suprised? No. Standard of refereeing this season has been shocking.

However we did deserve to lose today.

Was sat in dolman block b and first goal must of been offside, he was basically on the goal line, with fielding infront of him i doubt 2 of our defenders were in the net! 3rd goal was a 2 footed challenge when ayling lost it. Am i suprised? No. Standard of refereeing this season has been shocking.

I'm a big fan of Luke A, but he made a blunder there. On receiving the ball, and with all our big men (and basically 9/11ths of our team) in front of him, he elected to run with the ball - got robbed, the rest is history.

With so many red shirts in front of him and so few behind, why not just whack it upfield? We'd have been attacking their box instead of him having to chase a player he was never gonna catch.

When I first saw their 3rd goal in motion live I thought Ayling jumped in two footed and could of easily got a 2nd yellow, and that's ever worse than a third goal for Sheffield. 1st goal was clearly offside but it doesn't matter.

Couldn't agree more, however the 3rd goal was the icing on the cake for the Chefs it was the 2nd goal that killed us and Little's cameo in the whole scene leading up to the 2nd goal was casual, he totally shut off.

Archived