IGNORED

Early Leavers

Hartcliffe red

Problem with the Dolman is there is only one way out...thats by going down !! Over in the Williams it shows up when people leave early. Need some doors at the top of the Dolman and a big trampoline below :laughcont: :laughcont:

How about one of those chutes they use for builders' rubble?

In the williams,alot of people left that wouldnt usually,if you go early every week for a reason fair enough,but if u went just because we let a goal in with nearly ten mins left plus injury time,shame on you

I know how you feel, don't quite know how I'm going to get to sleep tonight with that playing on my mind...

Left early myself today when the 3rd goal went in

Also did the same on Tuesday night

End of the day people have the right to leave when they want

Some have earned it more than others

I just wanted to get home ?

I've just asked your mum if you got early tonight, as I don't want to hear about you in those massage places again complaining you've pulled your groin.

Tell you what people, this thread that appears every other week, is so ******* boring. I have been a season ticket holder for a whole lot of years. My football day consists of meeting my friends early in the day having a good laugh with loads of banter, going to the game, 1 minute before kick off, going down to the bar 5 minutes before half time, for more banter, taking the piss etc, the going back in the game, then leaving the game 5-10 minutes before the end to go back to the pub for more piss taking and banter, because that is what my football day consists off, if your not happy, i dont give a flying ****.I leave early because I want to, my right, end of rant.

Tell you what people, this thread that appears every other week, is so ******* boring. I have been a season ticket holder for a whole lot of years. My football day consists of meeting my friends early in the day having a good laugh with loads of banter, going to the game, 1 minute before kick off, going down to the bar 5 minutes before half time, for more banter, taking the piss etc, the going back in the game, then leaving the game 5-10 minutes before the end to go back to the pub for more piss taking and banter, because that is what my football day consists off, if your not happy, i dont give a flying ****.I leave early because I want to, my right, end of rant.

You like a bit of banter then?

Archived