IGNORED

Early Leavers

Hartcliffe red

I know it wasnt our best performance,but god how many people leaving after 3rd goal.this city team have done us proud and are giving us our best season for ages.just think its poor and disrespectful that so many thought..'f### it im off now,

I'm an adult, I'll leave when i want, I'll leave when i want, I'm an adult and I'll leave when i want

Tell you what people, this thread that appears every other week, is so ******* boring. I have been a season ticket holder for a whole lot of years. My football day consists of meeting my friends early in the day having a good laugh with loads of banter, going to the game, 1 minute before kick off, going down to the bar 5 minutes before half time, for more banter, taking the piss etc, the going back in the game, then leaving the game 5-10 minutes before the end to go back to the pub for more piss taking and banter, because that is what my football day consists off, if your not happy, i dont give a flying ****.I leave early because I want to, my right, end of rant.

Do you enjoy leaving early?

In a special, subversive, manly way?

Problem with the Dolman is there is only one way out...thats by going down !! Over in the Williams it shows up when people leave early. Need some doors at the top of the Dolman and a big trampoline below :laughcont: :laughcont:

You can actually climb up from the Dolman.

Up, out, around...

Then, swinging your dominant arm back with ape-like grace, thrust it forwards, your frenzied grasping digits bending around the outer gantry like God intended.

And then you climb down.

Why the **** does it matter when people choose to leave ..... Grow up and stop moaning for the sake of it

Basically what we're asking is, if you have to leave, do it quietly - do it discreetly and try not to make the rest of us look like a bunch of part time supporters...

I totally understand if you've got work and would get the sack if you weren't able to get there on time, or had a voluntary commitment that required your attendance... But I don't believe that many city fans are that daring or benevolent...

1. if i need to leave early, I will leave bang on the final whistle

2. If I can't make the train/work after the final whistle, I won't go, (I haven't gone in the past, might in the future... Maybe)

It was absolutely embarrassing to see that many people leave in what were the last 17 minutes of the game... If they hand out vouchers for Yeovil at an away game I hope a) they do it at the very end of a game... And b) they don't do it at colchester because this will be the 3rd league game in 2 years i've missed and that would be sods law

I just hope you can look yourself in the mirror Mr Quiff. Did you come in early like me? I bet you've only got about 33 posts to your name unall.

not enough posts to be Master Quiff yet..

i left when the board went up, i know it only takes a minute to score a goal and assumed our 6 goas wouldve been average,,(had work too)

Couldnt be arsed to see the Sheff fans bouncing and Clough looking smug.

Plus the fact I do a round trip 7 hours to get there....but i guess im still a plastic.

If it takes you 3.5 hours to get to Bristol from London I think you're going the wrong way. Take the M25 - M4 - M32 route. You can then afford to stay for the 7 minutes you save by leaving early...

Some of the statements on here really do make me laugh, at the end of the day people can leave when they want. If when people leave bothers you then you really do need to get a life, if you then feel the need to actually have a go at people about when they leave then you really are a sad person..

Correct, they can also arrive when they like, or not go at all; its called freedom of choice. We are not all the same.

I used to be one of those who moaned about early leavers. Then I moved to London, got a job and realised that if i leave a Tuesday night game on 88 mins I get home at 11.30 and if I leave at final whistle i get home at midnight at the earliest. It's not rocket science that it makes sense to leave a couple of mins early if the game is already decided.

I work as an air traffic controller and am responsible for the lives of hundreds an thousands of fare paying airline passengers plus thousands below on the flight paths.

My shift starts at 4pm on a saturday. If I choose to leave a few minutes before the final whistle to save a few more lives does that make me a lesser fan?

I work as an air traffic controller and am responsible for the lives of hundreds an thousands of fare paying airline passengers plus thousands below on the flight paths.

My shift starts at 4pm on a saturday. If I choose to leave a few minutes before the final whistle to save a few more lives does that make me a lesser fan?

shit you'd be a hour late.....

If I am taking public transport and out on the lash then I will stay to the end, but if I am driving then rather than watch my car being scraped, scratched, dented, and lose a wing mirror whilst a stream of cars try to go both ways round those tight little back streets of Bedminster, then I leave a little bit earlier so that I can get out onto Coronation Road without any of the stress.

Cheers then.

I sure people have many reasons to leave early and and they have always done so,but a lot of people left on Saturday as soon as we went 3-1 down not becuase it's their usual routine,bearing in mind we had 9 minutes plus added on time left was a bit disrespectful to a team that has proved capable of scoring plenty of goals this season.

Archived